• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Feldberg interview

I have already posted a comment and think Dave is full of himself..........saying he has only lost to Nikko twice and that was because he gave it away. lol

Davery is the reason we Pros are called "whiny"

How many times did he say he outplayed Niko? I lost count around 5.

Wow, he's working hard at establishing a reputation as a whiner.
A. Nikko is an incredible player and just as capable as beating Dave as Dave is of beating him.
B. Nikko outplayed him, because he didn't make those same mistakes. Im sure Nikko made some mistakes earlier in the tournament that cost him some strokes too, it's golf.

Seems like anytime anything goes wrong for Dave or one of his buddies, it has nothing to do with the talent of who they're playing against, but about how they, as the "better players", threw it all away. Rico was a defending Japan Open champion and beat Avery (also as a japan open defender), Nikko beats Feldberg.. It happens, its golf. "spitouts are one of the big things keeping our sport from getting big" Feldberg is a wonderful golfer who Ill admire and respect for his talent, but Im not terribly interested in an awful lot he has to say after these videos.

How many times did he say he outplayed Niko? I lost count around 5.

Dave must have won......wait who won again?

BTW I was calling Nikko to win even when he went into the final 9 2 strokes back so if anything it was the Mojo put on Dave that cost him the win.

He needs to blame me instead of his finger.

Wow, he's working hard at establishing a reputation as a whiner.
A. Nikko is an incredible player and just as capable as beating Dave as Dave is of beating him.
B. Nikko outplayed him, because he didn't make those same mistakes. Im sure Nikko made some mistakes earlier in the tournament that cost him some strokes too, it's golf.

Seems like anytime anything goes wrong for Dave or one of his buddies, it has nothing to do with the talent of who they're playing against, but about how they, as the "better players", threw it all away. Rico was a defending Japan Open champion and beat Avery (also as a japan open defender), Nikko beats Feldberg.. It happens, its golf. "spitouts are one of the big things keeping our sport from getting big" Feldberg is a wonderful golfer who Ill admire and respect for his talent, but Im not terribly interested in an awful lot he has to say after these videos.

Hey now you need to watch it!!!!!

I agree with the spitout thing! :p

Hey now you need to watch it!!!!!

I agree with the spitout thing! :p

I dont completely disagree with it, and Ive read your spitout talks on that big thread, and agree with a lot of what you have to say. I don't think it's one of those "huge" factors in keeping the sport from getting huge, but I guess when Dave talks about it how he does in that one video it feels a lot more like whining than a constructive comment.

But then again I do my fair share of complaining on the course.. I may just have to start shutting up and start playing up.

I dont completely disagree with it, and Ive read your spitout talks on that big thread, and agree with a lot of what you have to say. I don't think it's one of those "huge" factors in keeping the sport from getting huge, but I guess when Dave talks about it how he does in that one video it feels a lot more like whining than a constructive comment.

But then again I do my fair share of complaining on the course.. I may just have to start shutting up and start playing up.

I don't think it is holding the sport back but it is a hard thing to explain to a spectator who has never played before.

There are MANY other things holding back the sport and I guess the reason spits bug me is because there have been far superior designs on courses since the "Spiderwebs" were made in Indiana. I just wish Innova and DGA would make a new model of basket with 3 staggered sets instead of two (eliminating gaps) along with the inner set being heavier to reduce the speed of the disc before it reaches the pole.

Anyway Borg is a good golfer but may be a better whiner. :hfive:

can pros be whiny especially if they are the best, pretty much same in every sport. See lebron play hes biggest baby in nba, ronaldo in soccer same way.

can pros be whiny especially if they are the best, pretty much same in every sport. See lebron play hes biggest baby in nba, ronaldo in soccer same way.

Whiny yes.......basically saying you are better than the other guy isn't as cool...........no wonder Nikko didn't shake his hand......

BTW they have had a lot of drama over the years with 2008 Worlds being the worst when Dave used his caddy to get into Nikko's head.

^ you got a linky for that? Ive been looking, but can't really find much.

Terry T-Dogg Miller aka The Disc Golf Guy aka owner of Lifetime Disc Sports LLC and local designer and promoter is the interviewer. He is such a good interviewer when you consider the fact that all of these interviews are one take, he doens't use notes, and he just shoots from the hip. He has to roll with the punches that come up in the interviews too, and he always adapts well in my opinion. I wonder what he thought of the interview, regardless of what he thought, he did a good job just taking things as they came at him. I would have had a hard time accepting the comment that Nikko hadn;t won it, I (Dave) gave it away! I would have rolled my eyes, laughed aloud, or some other form of prejudice against the interviewee.

Terry T-Dogg Miller aka The Disc Golf Guy aka owner of Lifetime Disc Sports LLC and local designer and promoter is the interviewer. He is such a good interviewer when you consider the fact that all of these interviews are one take, he doens't use notes, and he just shoots from the hip. He has to roll with the punches that come up in the interviews too, and he always adapts well in my opinion. I wonder what he thought of the interview, regardless of what he thought, he did a good job just taking things as they came at him. I would have had a hard time accepting the comment that Nikko hadn;t won it, I (Dave) gave it away! I would have rolled my eyes, laughed aloud, or some other form of prejudice against the interviewee.

They do go way back and I wouldn't be surprised if they felt somewhat the same way. Terry isn't the biggest Nuikko fan from what I remember and is a big Borg supporter..........esp with the Innova junk