• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Feldberg interview

I have already posted a comment and think Dave is full of himself..........saying he has only lost to Nikko twice and that was because he gave it away. lol

Davery is the reason we Pros are called "whiny"

Wtf? I didn't hear him whine once. All he did was say how he lost. Everybody wants to go around saying someone is making up excuses and complaining when all they're doing is telling it how it is. He also wasn't talking down about Nikko only beating him twice. He was explaining how Nikko isn't his nemesis. He put all the blame on himself for losing to him those 2 times. He did the same as you, me and everyone else has a thousand times. Made mistakes and got down on himself for it. When did explaining how you lost become **** talk?

If you want to call him whiny go ahead though. I know if I was playing for thousands of dollars I would definitely come off as whiny if I blew it after I was in a comfortable position to take it all.

I've known a couple of people that have met Nikko and they all say he is a little punk kid with no respect but based on videos of Feldberg I would have to say he whines too much and has too many excuses.

I've watched a lot of tournaments that make Nikko look like a drama queen whiner. But the kid is just emotional. Probably gets down on himself more than anyone for missing a putt or shanking a drive. For awhile there I didn't like him after watching the USDGC DVD after he was smacking his hands together then kneeled in the corner while Doss putted out. But I realized that's just how he deals with it. Get that disappointment out and move on. I think all these top pros have something to like and dislike about them. So really I think everyone should stop worrying about what Feldberg and Nikko do that annoy them and worry about what they're doing to annoy people. Like possibly stop whining about Feldberg being a whiner? That's a start.

Wtf? I didn't hear him whine once. All he did was say how he lost. Everybody wants to go around saying someone is making up excuses and complaining when all they're doing is telling it how it is. He also wasn't talking down about Nikko only beating him twice. He was explaining how Nikko isn't his nemesis. He put all the blame on himself for losing to him those 2 times. He did the same as you, me and everyone else has a thousand times. Made mistakes and got down on himself for it. When did explaining how you lost become **** talk?

If you want to call him whiny go ahead though. I know if I was playing for thousands of dollars I would definitely come off as whiny if I blew it after I was in a comfortable position to take it all.

Davery is the biggest whiner around.......unless he is getting lucky breaks and turns into a donkey.

So many things about this guy that aren't cool besides this.....granted he is normally cool off the course but even then he whines like the 07' Majestic where Nikko made the finals and not him. We were making up holes while playing to the parking lot and all he could do was whine about the courses.

Granted they are kinda easy but he was relentless.

I don't know, man. You get down on the guy because he complains. Everybody does it. You do it, you probably just don't realize it's coming off as whining. Just like he probably doesn't mean for it to come off like that. I do it all the time. When I don't play to what I'm capable of I start "whining" "If that branch didn't shoot me down", "if that guy didn't hit a 100 foot spike hyzer with a Stratus" (that one actually happened to me) "If I didn't throw it OB" Sometimes verbally replaying the mistakes or how someone beat you comes off as whining. It's not that big of a deal. Based off the the video in this thread. Absolutely no whining.

I don't know, man. You get down on the guy because he complains. Everybody does it. You do it, you probably just don't realize it's coming off as whining. Just like he probably doesn't mean for it to come off like that. I do it all the time. When I don't play to what I'm capable of I start "whining" "If that branch didn't shoot me down", "if that guy didn't hit a 100 foot spike hyzer with a Stratus" (that one actually happened to me) "If I didn't throw it OB" Sometimes verbally replaying the mistakes or how someone beat you comes off as whining. It's not that big of a deal. Based off the the video in this thread. Absolutely no whining.

Yea but he whines during the round and often he is rough to play with.

I have seen most of those guys do childish things on the course but Davery seems to be one of the biggest offenders.

He also likes to use his caddies as weapons...

LoL I just watched a video from the Japan Open. Feldberg claps for everyone but Nikko when the winners are being announced.

LoL I just watched a video from the Japan Open. Feldberg claps for everyone but Nikko when the winners are being announced.

More than that, when they're being introduced at the beginning of the final 9, watch who, in the background DOESN'T clap for Nikko. Hint--both are sponsored by Innova and neither are Feldberg.

More than that, when they're being introduced at the beginning of the final 9, watch who, in the background DOESN'T clap for Nikko. Hint--both are sponsored by Innova and neither are Feldberg.

Link?

I will dig for it if needed

I've known several different people who have caddied for him before, some at the USDGC. I'm not saying they would or wouldn't. I'd really like to see it if it is out there.