• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Adventures In Lego Disc Golf

Hell yeah you could wind them up!

Don't wind them too far or they snap! :(

I still remember ruining a GI JOE in this manner when I was like 5. "Look mom, he spins around.........oh.":mad:

Awesomeness...that's pretty cool that someone else had basically the same idea, even down to the same "discs." I'm super jealous of the broom and the backpack. My Lego collection ends circa 1991, so I don't have access to cool pieces like that.

You can bet if I had an alligator, it'd be in the water hazards!

Great work 164StarValkyrie!!! :clap:

When I got all my Legos out for my boy, I tried putting all the individual sets back together and found quite a few missing pieces. At bricklink.com I found peeps selling them by the piece. if there were specific things you wanted, I'll bet you could find them there.

Don't wind them too far or they snap! :(

I still remember ruining a GI JOE in this manner when I was like 5. "Look mom, he spins around.........oh.":mad:

I also bought some small round gaskets off ebay to fix my GI Joes. The rubber bands all dry-rotted from years of storage.

When I got all my Legos out for my boy, I tried putting all the individual sets back together and found quite a few missing pieces. At bricklink.com I found peeps selling them by the piece. if there were specific things you wanted, I'll bet you could find them there.

I also bought some small round gaskets off ebay to fix my GI Joes. The rubber bands all dry-rotted from years of storage.

Thanks for the info! I was not aware of bricklink.com...I'll check it out. I'm looking for some of the rounded (deciduous, I guess) trees. All I've got are the coniferous types (pines.)

Is it me, or did EVERYBODY keep their legos? Seems like other toys got tossed out without much thought, but even thinking of tossing or getting rid of Legos is sacrilegious.

Thanks for the info! I was not aware of bricklink.com...I'll check it out. I'm looking for some of the rounded (deciduous, I guess) trees. All I've got are the coniferous types (pines.)

Is it me, or did EVERYBODY keep their legos? Seems like other toys got tossed out without much thought, but even thinking of tossing or getting rid of Legos is sacrilegious.
I still have a serious chip on my shoulder because my mom threw out my awesome Lego King's Castle when I went away to summer camp one year. That and my LazerTag.

I remember when I was a kid, there was a place in Houston called "Mountain Park". It was a place for kids to run, and play, and they had all kinds of cool things to do. One of the coolest was a room , packed floor to ceiling with Lego's. It was like a dream come true. It was fun to play in that room.

I will have to look and see if I have the pics, but about 8 years ago, my wife bought my a Lego Motorcycle to put together. It was huge and I think it had 1900 pieces or something like that. It was cool . Took me a month to put together.

life size?

16241.gif

Adventures Update: Currently working on Episode 2, holes 3 & 4. It's about half-way finished. Should be done and posted late this week, early next week.

Maybe we can all bring our Legos out to a DGCR.com meetup, play some awesome course, and then sit around a campfire drinking beer and playing with Legos!! Midnight Biker can ride in on his 1/6th scale hog! :D