• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] All Things FIREBIRD

That's ok....I have one FB and it doesn't even belong to me....It's a Glow flat top with a Super Mario dye that my sons saw on Ebay and wanted it so I bought it for them...now they want me to get them the whole Mario character collection of glow fb's.....damn ebay...gonna cost me a fortune trying to get someone to do all those dyes for me....any takers??

Also, if we are talking about ALL things Firebird.

pontiac-firebird-12.jpg

I only collect what I throw, I view it as an abundant supply of backups. That's why I have so many Teebirds, Firebirds & Banshees. I'm the odd person that throws almost all Innova (except my Blowflies & starting to like the Sword) but don't throw a Roc. Therefore I own very few Rocs and none that I couldn't be convinced to trade. I also throw Whippets so own about 20 (Star/CFr Glow and 6 Champs).

That's ok....I have one FB and it doesn't even belong to me....It's a Glow flat top with a Super Mario dye that my sons saw on Ebay and wanted it so I bought it for them...now they want me to get them the whole Mario character collection of glow fb's.....damn ebay...gonna cost me a fortune trying to get someone to do all those dyes for me....any takers??

I can recommend a couple guys for dye work - I wanted some done for my son and should have them soon. I'm getting 5 done right now(maybe a few more soon) and have been sent pics of 3 of the 5 that are complete. Be happy to show you when they are done and delivered - Pics look great.

Firebird x-out tombstone!
:clap:

Attachments

• dg.jpg
    dg.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 96
I would in theory like to add 1 firebird a month

Special Run

This is from a special run, you do not come across them very often:

Attachments

• Picture 1546.jpg
    Picture 1546.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 137
idk why anyone would make a firebird in a crappy plastic llike that and stamp some crappy discrap stamp on it