• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] All Things FIREBIRD

anybody throw 150 Firebirds, I'm interested in one for thumbers. thinking it might give me a little more D.

I'll sell the lot for 1000 dollars. Not kidding.

Not the whole lot but just what you listed.

tempting but i need a place to live so ill hold out. i just cant seem to get my hands on an orange or blue pearly one.

My favorites....

67223_lg.jpg

Love this thread.

Need a white star 150 - 160 class, champion blue same weight.

You got those, let me know.

Awesome looking at the pretty pictures.

Picked this up recently on the Marketplace. It's a Star. Not seeing a lot of love for Star Plastic in this thread. Haven't thrown it yet. What can I expect?

Attachments

• 6224701254_ce32f29e50.jpg
    6224701254_ce32f29e50.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 16
Picked this up recently on the Marketplace. It's a Star. Not seeing a lot of love for Star Plastic in this thread. Haven't thrown it yet. What can I expect?

Star will not be as OS as flat champ form my experince. It will beat in faster than champ too but should be a great disc once you beat it in. Once beat it should fly like a super stable Teebird. I don't really like star plastic myself but lots of people do. I think lots of the Star FB's are more domey thatn Champ and pro FB's.

Star will not be as OS as flat champ form my experince. It will beat in faster than champ too but should be a great disc once you beat it in. Once beat it should fly like a super stable Teebird. I don't really like star plastic myself but lots of people do. I think lots of the Star FB's are more domey thatn Champ and pro FB's.

Thanks for the info. Can't wait to throw it!

So I have a champ FB that I picked up from the PIF thread, haven't thrown it yet (nor have I thrown a FB ever). :eek:
Looking forward to finally field testing this thing to see what the fuss is all about...

So I have a champ FB that I picked up from the PIF thread, haven't thrown it yet (nor have I thrown a FB ever). :eek:
Looking forward to finally field testing this thing to see what the fuss is all about...

Yeah Fix you will love it. Is it a 12x? If so it may not be as OS as some of the flat ones.

Picked up a champ fb and wondered where it had been all my life. I've had at least 6 near aces in the 2 months I've been using it.

Yeah Fix you will love it. Is it a 12x? If so it may not be as OS as some of the flat ones.

Not sure of the # (11x, 12x), but the thing is flat as a pancake!
I think I PIF'd it from butch (?)
I'm thinking this afternoon will be good for field testing if the wind does get too high...

Not sure of the # (11x, 12x), but the thing is flat as a pancake!
I think I PIF'd it from butch (?)
I'm thinking this afternoon will be good for field testing if the wind does get too high...

They are very predictable and are great even with no wind. You will like it...:thmbup:

Latest posts