• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All this "Polecat" malarkey.

A chiefly nocturnal European carnivorous mammal (Mustela putorius) of the weasel family that ejects a malodorous fluid to mark its territory and ward off enemies. Also called fitch.

ha ha good stuff, but seriously i played a round at crest street park in southern oregon with a guy in his 60's. he played with only one disc, can you guess which one? that's right a polecat. he had a consistent 180-200 foot drive, and when he was within 20 ft it seemed like he never missed. now this is a wide open park with a couple of 400 ft shots zig zagging the park. this guy still beat me by two strokes. this is why they invented retirement homes. the last thing i need is a senior citizen destroying my young fragile ego. ha ha keep on huckin' fred!

The HIV would screw up mine...I ain't no Magic Johnson...despite what they may tell ya.

He's a seriously dissapproving cat. Polecat thinks you should have made that shot. Polecat KNOWS that HE could have made that shot.

polecatseriousputter.jpg

sgt. schultz sez: "i know NOTHING!"

The Polecat rocks, rules, does the job like no other, and is a very "unknown" weapon in the battle for lower scores, whether you're a poser, hippie, or iPhone owner...

I imagine the general "machismo" view of "it's only for girls and retards" helps keep it in the dark, and out of people's hands...

Try not to judge before you know, Joe...

Latest posts