• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

It was not a joke, I am worried about everyone's safety with so much hate from people on this thread and locally. Also, it is being held in one of the most dangerous places in the US and law enforcement tends to turn a blind eye to gang violence in Columbia.

Wait a private golf course in Columbia, SC is one of the most dangerous places in the US? All this time i thought a couple of my indy city courses were in bad neighborhoods. Please tell me more about how dangerous it is in SC.

Watch out for the fire ants and the Myrtle Beach jail.

Wait a private golf course in Columbia, SC is one of the most dangerous places in the US? All this time i thought a couple of my indy city courses were in bad neighborhoods. Please tell me more about how dangerous it is in SC.

I am surprised that a crowdfunding site has not been set up for Andy and Consult20 to purchase plane tickets to fly to Columbia to protest the event or do other damage locally.

Wow that's an interesting perspective filobedo, if I were to go to the event it would be to play. Joking around aside, I've been pretty neutral on this event overall and hope it turns out to be a good time for players and spectators. Not even close to wanting to see it fail like a dozen or so others here.

Wow that's an interesting perspective filobedo, if I were to go to the event it would be to play. Joking around aside, I've been pretty neutral on this event overall and hope it turns out to be a good time for players and spectators. Not even close to wanting to see it fail like a dozen or so others here.

Maybe he got us mixed up. I want to see it fail in the worst possible way. They deserve 200% of the failure they get.

That said, I'm not going to fly there and start a gang war on a golf course.

Somebody needs a Snickers....

Really, these guys are gonna fly to some event to protest? And that's not supposed to be a joke? And what does their activity have to do with gang violence? You are conflating two separate issues to make a point that hasn't much merit.

In a very long thread of overgeneralizations, over reactions, innuendo, hypocrisy, and rumor mongering filobedo's post seems outlandish??

Maybe he got us mixed up. I want to see it fail in the worst possible way. They deserve 200% of the failure they get.

How would a gang war on a golf course go? Would it involve disc wars? Would two guys tie their wrists together and slap each other with Destroyers? Would a guy stand in the back with that nifty disc throwing machine and throw discs at the "bad" guys? I see a reality T.V. show here.

Maybe, it just really took me by surprise -- I mean I like to joke around in threads as much as anyone, but I personally don't want to see any dg event fail no matter who is running it. Quite the opposite. When MJ recently said he was still on the fence about this tourney I encouraged him to register and play, and give us a 1st hand recap his overall experience. Hopefully he will.

I want the Tour itself to fail because Salient is terrible but I want their first event to succeed. Not because I give a crap about ESPN3 but because there are pros and ams signed up and I hope they have a good time. That course looks great.

But I hope it's a one-off. The more events, the more potential to run a scam.

Being Canadian and not knowing much about ESPN3, I looked into it. Even if I wanted to watch this coverage, it's not available to me. I'd need to #1 have access to someones ISP credentials then #2 spoof my IP address to circumvent the Geo blocking.

Well, it's the American Disc Golf Tour after all. I'll have to live vicariously through this thread.

#growthesport

Being Canadian and not knowing much about ESPN3, I looked into it. Even if I wanted to watch this coverage, it's not available to me. I'd need to #1 have access to someones ISP credentials then #2 spoof my IP address to circumvent the Geo blocking.

Well, it's the American Disc Golf Tour after all. I'll have to live vicariously through this thread.

#growthesport

I'm in the U.S. but not a cable subscriber, so I'm out too.

I have feeling this thread may be more up to date than the live scoring anyway!!

How would a gang war on a golf course go? Would it involve disc wars? Would two guys tie their wrists together and slap each other with Destroyers? Would a guy stand in the back with that nifty disc throwing machine and throw discs at the "bad" guys? I see a reality T.V. show here.
warriors-300x169.jpg

I'm thinking more along the lines of those who carry red discs vs those who carry blue ones

Or maybe a battle between those loyal to the west coast innova office and the east coast office.

Either way I would pay to watch it

"When you're a Roc you're a Roc all the way! From your first Dx Rancho to your last dying day!"