• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

Looks like I was mistaken.

I could have swore Kilgus said something about Avery, but I cant find it and no one screen shotted it. Guess I, just like many others, got a little too caught up in the circus.

We all understand.

Looks like I was mistaken.

I could have swore Kilgus said something about Avery, but I cant find it and no one screen shotted it. Guess I, just like many others, got a little too caught up in the circus.

No worries. It certainly is not outside of thier displayed behavior to have done so. Give 'em time.

Back in April, I posted the following where I was under the impression they would be televising the ams:

It appears from this new schedule that they'll be televising one pro group of 5 players and an am group of 5 players for their 2-hour program.

Will this be the lowest-watched event in the history of espn3?

A screenshot is making its way around Facebook, showing a post by Scott Poland explaining why it was changed at the last minute (at the production company's request).

It's not quite proof the Ams were promised a group in the finals, and Scott could be in error. But it does seem to support our uncertain memories.

A screenshot is making its way around Facebook, showing a post by Scott Poland explaining why it was changed at the last minute (at the production company's request).

It's not quite proof the Ams were promised a group in the finals, and Scott could be in error. But it does seem to support our uncertain memories.

Apparently Stuart has pieced it together and has called them out . Link to fb story https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154176519279770&id=688084769

tumblr_o7cmlz3Uj51uo22hmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7cmlmmrA31uo22hmo1_1280.jpg

:popcorn:

I love that they didn't give the Am winner a Salient basket.

Right!?!?!?!

I also love how they used their crappy catchless baskets for the event when they were *supposed* to unveil a brand new "gold standard" basket for this event because all the real baskets on the market weren't good enough.

Man there is just so much stuff to pick at with this guys! I hope this thread never dies

I love that they didn't give the Am winner a Salient basket.

Well they can only disrespect the ams so much. Giving the winner the responsibility to haul that to the dump would have been too much, even for salient

tumblr_o7cmlmmrA31uo22hmo1_1280.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Given the ADGT principals' history of apparent misrepresentation and Mr. Poland's apparent relationship to Salient (note in particular his email address), it might be worth contacting the production company to get their response to Mr. Poland's claim. Their response might prove "interesting."

This Stuart guy better have more of a "smoking gun" then those screenshots, because those are just poorly worded.

You think their might be a real attorney's letter?

He could list Reasons for a Boycott, sort of like the Declaration of Independence but with hundreds of causes. This need only be one.

I was bored with this thread months ago. Had to find out why it kept showing up. Wow. This has been a great read. Thread of the decade!

OMG smashboxx put them on BLAST tonight. I didn't know Terry was capable of taking shots like that

This Stuart guy better have more of a "smoking gun" then those screenshots, because those are just poorly worded.

As poorly worded as it is, an explicit claim is being made: buy our product and you get to play in our tournament.

By attaching 'to be featured on ESPN3' at the end of the sentence, they are engaging in obfuscation. Unfortunately for Salient, it may be reasonably interpreted in two ways:

1) An implicit claim of luxury attached to their product

2) An explicit claim of 'you have a chance to be on ESPN3'

Poland's post, if it can be proven that he is an acting representative of Salient, proves that it was, in fact, intended an explicit claim at the time of sale

Has anyone heard from filobedo? I'm wondering why he hasn't given his perspective on the event since he played (and did pretty well too!).