• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Anthon, Proto, Gold Mcbeth!!

caleb1989

Kinda new to disc collecting, and I just won a raffle where I get to choose a disc ive got it narrowed down to a Anthon, a champion proto star destroyer, or the gold mcbeth destroyer from a collectors standpoint what should I choose? I immediately thought the Anthon but was wondering if the new release would soften the market.

Are you looking to pick the one that will appreciate the most, or the one you want the most?

Probably proto champion Destroyer.

Probably the one that would appreciate the most, it's a pretty plain Anthon but I've always kinda wanted one

Is it a new 2018 Anthon or an old 2013 one? If it's the original run of Anthons, then definitely that. Proto Champion Destroyer would be cool because it's proto stamped, but I think a lot more people collect Star Destroyers so not sure on that one. I've never understood the collector craze over gold-colored stock stamped discs honestly; that seems the least likely to appreciate in value compared to the others to me.

Old Anthon, proto champ, mcbeth in that order

or proto champ, mcbeth, new Anthon in that order

Latest posts