• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Anyone else miss regular release plastic?

I miss being able to spray practice throws all over the woods, lose a bunch of discs, and say, "Oh well, I'll order more."

Yeah, that was fun. :|

I just received my order of F2 dx rocs, cause I finally lost the last of the 15 practice Rocs I ordered a few months ago. Ordered 16 Rocs at $4.8 per - $76.80 with free shipping. So yeah, after about 10 minutes of wandering around the woods looking for one, I just leave it and don't feel too bad about it. Always hope some kid will find it and start throwing it instead of the zone he's been OATing and trying to throw straight [emoji12]

I just received my order of F2 dx rocs, cause I finally lost the last of the 15 practice Rocs I ordered a few months ago. Ordered 16 Rocs at $4.8 per - $76.80 with free shipping. So yeah, after about 10 minutes of wandering around the woods looking for one, I just leave it and don't feel too bad about it. Always hope some kid will find it and start throwing it instead of the zone he's been OATing and trying to throw straight [emoji12]

That is still a ton of discs to lose in that time frame.

That is still a ton of discs to lose in that time frame.

For sure-most of them were forgotten rather than actually lost. But yeah - probably should be more organized when I do field work lol

I think I lost 2 discs this year. One in a pond, one in the rough. Both on my Duluth roadie. That's were a lack of field work comes in handy. They don't go far, at all 😁

I have this problem with Legacy, as well. There's a few places I can find stock discs, but by and large the last year most of their releases have been in their Pro Shop with limited runs.

I have poor impulse control, so of course I buy a bunch which fuels the fire. Glad I.dont throw Discraft at the moment, because the Ledgestone releases this year would have bankrupted me...