• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Any word on when you'll be getting the Dynamic Discs Truth, possibly in the low 170s? Thanks!

I have them ordered. Hopefully we will get a good range of weights. There were only a limited number of the First Runs available. I will be able to order the stock stamp after 2013 PDGA Amateur World Championships.

Do you know when you will have more M-14 portable baskets in stock? Thanks!

Unfortunately as soon as the manufacturer lets us know that they have them we will put them back up. As of right now we don't have a date of when they will be back in stock.

no problem. I just see people on ebay asking around 179.00-229.00 each shipped :doh:

Will you be restocking on Legacy soon? I'm interested in lighter weight Pinnacle/Icon Patriots.

The Pinnacle Patriots are on the way. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get lighter Patriots from Legacy as of yet. The Patriot and the Rampage are only available in 171-75 at this time and I almost never get 171-73 we I order, only the 174 and 175 weights.

Are you guys ever going to bring back the starlite Teebirds or are those out of production?

Also I just received my platinum Flying Squirrel from you guys and it's awesome. You guys are doing a great job!

Are you guys ever going to bring back the starlite Teebirds or are those out of production?

Also I just received my platinum Flying Squirrel from you guys and it's awesome. You guys are doing a great job!

The StarLite Teebirds are arriving today. There was a slight technical glitch that prevented me from receiving the Product News update and I didn't get to place a preorder for the new StarLites. In addition to the TeeBird, the Wraith and the Mamba will also be available later today in StarLite. I am glad to hear you like your Flying Squirrel. It is my favorite understable midrange.

Nice price increase over the phone, guys. I was looking at buying one or two millennium astra x's but the price increased from 14.99 to 16.99 when I put it in my cart. When I called to find out why it increased like that they jacked the price up on the website while I was on the phone with them. No thanks, you can keep them....:thmbdown:

Last edited:
Nice price increase over the phone, guys. I was looking at buying one or two millennium astra x's but the price increased from 14.99 to 16.99 when I put it in my cart. When I called to find out why it increased like that they jacked the price up on the website while I was on the phone with them. No thanks, you can keep them....:thmbdown:

They followed up with a phone call explaining how this is not their policy and offered to sell me one for the $14.99 price.

Sounds like the price was suppose to be 16.99 (as thats what the system had it listed as int he cart) but had a typo on the discs page. I dont see what your issue is? Do you want a small company to take a loss over a typo? I mean are you that upset that they FIXED their website? You do know that any website you order from (especially big companies like Amazon) have the right to refuse any sales if they deem it a technical issue right?

DGC is one of the best online retailers around. No need to try to smear them over them fixing their price.

DGC is one of the best online retailers around. No need to try to smear them over them fixing their price.

+1

Wade and crew are some of the best in the business especially on customer service.

Keep being awesome guys and I will keep buying! :thmbup:

Sounds like the price was suppose to be 16.99 (as thats what the system had it listed as int he cart) but had a typo on the discs page. I dont see what your issue is?

The price listed was not the price offered.

Do you want a small company to take a loss over a typo?

I wanted the price shown on the website which I doubt would have led to a loss

I mean are you that upset that they FIXED their website?

No, I was upset that they originally told me they wouldn't offer the listed price for the item. After posting the comment I was contacted by them again and they offered a resolution for which I posted a follow up.

You do know that any website you order from (especially big companies like Amazon) have the right to refuse any sales if they deem it a technical issue right?

I also have the same right to not order from a store. The disc I wanted was marked at the standard price for Quantum plastic on their site. I was told the reason it cost more was because it was a "limited run"

I was passing along feedback over my recent experience. I also posted a follow up after they called me back. They asked me to delete my post but I can't after the five minute window is up and it is also a reflection of how they handle customer service.

I understand, from your post, that you must be a big fan of DGC but to attack feedback and attempt to silence future feedback is not good for any marketplace in general. Your experiences and expectations for how a business should be run are your own. When Wade called me back and offered me the disc at the listed price he agreed with me that the disc should have been offered at 14.99 over the phone when I called the first time. I am happy with that offer and will continue to do business with them in the future.

I've been a long time DGC customer. I'm closing in on the whole 10% And I have no complaints. Unfortunately I ordered a Flick, it was domey. And I like my Flicks flat as a pancake. Never saw a domey Flick before, never even heard of one.

Is there a way to ensure that when I order I can get a disc that is flat topped?

Latest posts