• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask me a DG question.

On a scale of 1 - 10; how much would you like to share a card with Joe Bishop at TX States, for a second consecutive year?

This course is much different and would suite Joes ability to throw his Roc 400'. I would like to watch that, so... 7.

I'd pick Cartwheel; backflips are too scary unless landing in water is included. I don't know how Cubby does it.

Am I allowed to ask a serious question? How often do you throw left handed in tournaments? And how long have you been doing it, when did it start, etc. etc.

Bradley is the best name for a DGolfer because it's an annoying name to say casually IMO. "Braaadley... what did you take on hole 7"? All that energy spent saying my name every hole will drain you, thus leading to more errors on your shots.

Bradley is the best name for a DGolfer because it's an annoying name to say casually IMO. "Braaadley... what did you take on hole 7"? All that energy spent saying my name every hole will drain you, thus leading to more errors on your shots.

I really should stop shortening my name to Brad then....:wall:

A friend of mine decided to pick up BMX riding after a day with me at the trails. He smashed a tree 3 months into riding, leaving him with a long term collar bone injury. I played a round with him left handed a few weeks later so he wouldn't feel out matched. I'm a show-off, so whenever there are crowds of DG'ers around I'll throw the occasional lefty shot. I didn't start using it in events until I played a very wooded tournament in PA. I didn't have a chance with my right hand so I amused myself by playing opposite.; I birded two of the hardest holes on the course that round. Since then I bring it out when I have given up on tournaments. Recently I've been recovering from an injury myself and have played several rounds all lefty, I expect to use my lefty more often now.

Would you consider Lake Nacogdoches DGC to be an "easy" course for a Pro like yourself, or is it still pretty difficult for you? I ask because it pretty much beats me up and takes my lunch money, and i'd like to know if it's just me not being very good.

The Lake course in Nacc has many angles that are unique therefore likely not practiced by the AM or low Pro golfer. This makes the course a challenge and a reward for players of my skill or >. The mood there has always been positive which has rewarded me with good rounds.

Would you travel to New Orleans for a $600 first place event? How far will you drive for a payout that size?

Traveling 1000k miles for 600$ Isn't a healthy reason to play DG IMO unless you can string other stops and or events along the ride to make it a vacation. I have and will travel across the country for a nice DG experience on the promise that I could recoup most of my costs by playing well(Vibram costs me around 1k to play. I made 1,400$ with a 5th place finish. I will pay for that experience again.) I've been known to drive up to 12 hours round trip to play a random B-Tier here in Texas. It's exciting to bee somewhere remote and the come back labeled "West Texas Champion" etc...

What does your current bag set up look like?

Also, you should update your blog more often.

My bag is a secret; like the deodorant. I started to blog a little so my mother would know more about my DG experiences. It's hard to keep myself excited/dedicated to write about DG. I need motivation or another perspective to write about. Suggestions?