• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Autographed Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjtwinnova

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
My favorite collectors items are autographed discs. If anybody has any signed discs from some of the better pros. The better the signature, the better the pay. PM me with any discs.
Specific wants-
Premium Plastic
Any pros that do well on the national tour
Most stamps
Specific players?
Wysocki
Eric McCabe
Jeremy Koling
Paige Pierce
Ken Climo
And More!
Thanks so much!

1456362075650.jpg
attachment.php

1456362091504.jpg
attachment.php

I have a Nikko Locastro signed Wizard & a Steve Rico signed Legacy Clutch I'd consider selling.

Also have a 2014 Portland Worlds signed LE DD Suspect signed by Ken Climo, Paul McBeth, Steve Rico and Paul Ulibarri! That one I'm keeping. :thmbup:

I am mostly looking for current top pros. Also, I would prefer the disc to be in mint condition as well.

I wish I knew how to get ahold of the guy. Two years ago one of the locals came to a dubs night with a stack of brand new vipers and BB aviars that Climo signed several years back.

Have a Emac signed Colorshift Ti Wasp from when he was with discraft id consider selling. Originally bought it to use as a backup in the future but I figured someone would want it mint so I never threw it. Its still in a bag too.

Probably not going to sell it- but curious of what someone might pay for it- a 2015 hall of fame classic glow aviar- mint condition, signed by quite a few hall of famers including Alan beaver, Schultz, climo, Stan McDaniel, bunch more- and the current PDGA commissioner, who will probably be a hall of famer soon.

Also have a world champions only disc- fossil flex wizard- so far have mcbeth, feldberg, Schultz, cam Todd, Nate doss, climo, and Catarina allen

I just posted a post with a USDGC aviar signed by...... Nikko, Climo, Feldberg, Des Reading, Sarah Stanhope, MattyO, Will Schusterick, Schwebby, Michael Johanson, Jussi Merissaa, Barry Schultz, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.