• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Inspire

I assumed the Core was the same design with just a different wing. Really though, it would be not be hard at all to tweak a wing design slightly to make a different disc. Probably draw it up in 20 minutes.

So is every core the same across models. For instance the Crave and Inspire use the same core or not? Does Crave equal Switch, Servo and Resistor?

Just because you can draw it in 20 minutes doesn't mean it will fly well...

And 20 minutes seems slow, maybe you should work on your CAD skills.

Haha, Birdie you're on a roll today :)

The set you're seeing get pieced out was in development for at least a year if not two. If they were all unloaded at once, dealers would have like 3 of each model to choose from. Not like they invent a new disc each month. You underestimate the long term planning capabilities of Michigan farm genes.

About the cores, I think there are 2 cores in the entire 17mm class.

Yeah...I'd bet Chad has more unmade discs drawn up on his computer than all of MVP and Axiom's current lineups combined.

17 fairway models under speed nine? Are you counting the speed 5 mids?

Otherwise I count 11 currently in normal production. 12 if you count the Eagle Ls that I keep finding on Eagle shelves.

And with the Discmania and Millennium, 3 more. Maybe four, I can't remember if they still make EXP1s.

Cheetah, Gazelle, Leopard, Viper, Whippet(2), Banshee, Eagle(2), TeeBird(4)TL/FL, Archangel, Dragon, FB, Roadrunner, Sidewinder, Valkyrie, Viking

:popcorn: You know the eagle L is coming out in G* riiiiiiight...?

Last edited:
I just hope it flies as well as the repartee in this thread :)

Cheetah, Gazelle, Leopard, Viper, Whippet(2), Banshee, Eagle(2), TeeBird(4)TL/FL, Archangel, Dragon, FB, Roadrunner, Sidewinder, Valkyrie, Viking

:popcorn: You know the eagle L is coming out in G* riiiiiiight...?

Since when is 9 under 9?

What four Teebird molds are in production right now? I'd really like to know.

But phrasing is important.

If you meant to say nine and under instead of under nine, I agree with you. Maybe not the thirty. But easily twenty.

It'd certainly make more sense, since the Volt and such are considered nines.

my bag is made up mostly of MVP and Innova.
If either one of those companies could step it up the two discraft discs I carry would be gone...for some reason I bet MVP does it...

Isn't the Brinster the same mold as the regular TB but they cool it so it comes out flatter/higher pl? I honestly don't know.

no idea either really other than its marketed separately. What you describe is for sure a possibility. They also could add a spacer or something like you see with the latitude saint vs saint pro.

How many discs in the category of discussion has Innova released and discontinued over the years? I'll bet there are more oop Innova discs in that speed category than what they currently have for sale.

Latest posts