• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Inspire

Disc Golf Center's numbers have always been off for any company that doesn't provide their own. Also, since every company's numbers are different, it just makes the numbers kind of useless.

Infinite Discs has numbers and also people that leave reviews on their site can provide their own numbers, so they tend to be a bit more accurate except everyone has a different scale they use so it is still a bit inaccurate.

I've found the best thing for MVP/Axiom is to go to the website and look at the flight path as well as reading the descriptions they give. The descriptions are spot on. The flight paths are a little wonky but a good tool for visual comparison.

The other day I was in Play It Again Sports eyeing some sweet looking Inspires. Checking the numbers on Disc Golf Center and finding -4 High Speed Stability I thought, sweet!, this could be the Roadrunner in my MVP/Axiom bag. I should have read this thread. :wall: My 166 Inspire definitely flies closer to a River or my beat Champion Teebird. Not the slot I was hoping for, but I'm enjoying the disc.

Are the Disc Golf Center numbers off for Axiom discs?

I'd answer this^ with thisv

I haven't tried the Inspire to be honest. But to the sorta-OP, try the Switch instead. It was pretty turny out of the box (beyond what I'd call a "seasoned Crave") and once it beat in, it's uber-US for me @ 325-350.

I think it'll just have maybe more fade than you want at first too, but beat it up. Likewise, though I can't attest, I'd bet beating up on that Inspire will make it start acting right.

I'll add that I have a Switch in the 160s that was fairly stubborn to turn when it was new. But all the Switches I've had season in nice to a pretty solid US flight.

If you want really flippy in a GYRO fairway, need to try to find, or wait for regular production of, the Signal.

My PIAS had a 1776 Inspire sitting in the used bin. Had to get it. Hate that the former owner wiped the stamp off though.

Yeah, seems unpatriotic or something. His number is still on there, I should report him. :\

Probably some limey.

My PIAS had a 1776 Inspire sitting in the used bin. Had to get it. Hate that the former owner wiped the stamp off though.

Oooooh that would make a sweet YouTube series. Wiping limited mvp stamps. Our motto is "when you wipe think mvp".

Latest posts