• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Inspire

KnightsDG

Par Member
http://www.pdga.com/announcements/axiom-inspire-your-game

"The Inspire is a slightly understable fairway driver with a 17mm wing size. This allows the inspire to be great for beginning players who want to add reliability and style in their game. The Inspire will serve to be a workhorse driver for everyone seeking a disc with low power requirement. The Inspire will debut this summer." - by Axiom Discs

The fun never stops!

Last edited:
Sorry here is the pic

axiom_inspire.jpg

Hmmm. Slightly understable? How US is that? Less than the Switch? Between the Switch and Crave?

Either way this one sounds like fun to throw.

It doesn't seem likely that it could be less understable than the Switch. It's looking like Axiom is releasing the fairway drivers I actually wanted from MVP. I guess that's good, I like pretty colors.

Last edited:
How many more FWY's is MVP going to make? They got what 10? Probably another 8 I imagine.

You realize a company like innova has over 20 models under speed 9 which can be considered fairways? 17 of their own ... might even be closer to 30 with all the Discmania and Millennium

MVP = now 8

Last edited:
You realize a company like innova has over 20 models under speed 9 which can be considered fairways? 17 of their own ... might even be closer to 30 with all the Discmania and Millennium

MVP = now 8

It seems like they just pop em out like hotcakes. I can't even tell you what the differences are.

Innova has been around for over 30 years too. They spent a little more time perfecting the products.

It seems like they just pop em out like hotcakes. I can't even tell you what the differences are.

Innova has been around for over 30 years too. They spent a little more time perfecting the products.

now that is the best **** I have read on here in a whiiiile. Innova produces more "hotcakes" than anyone in the market you idiot.

If you took to minute to research just like any other company in the world who makes discs im pretty sure you would get an idea of what the differences are. The best part is they actually make UNIQUE models. Not just mix matched molds.

How does a disc golf company grow? Well its not by just making one single good disc.

Last edited:
now that is the best **** I have read on here in a whiiiile. Innova produces more "hotcakes" than anyone in the market you idiot.

If you took to minute to research just like any other company in the world who makes discs im pretty sure you would get an idea of what the differences are. The best part is they actually make UNIQUE models. Not just mix matched molds.

How does a disc golf company grow? Well its not by just making one single good disc.

I assumed the Core was the same design with just a different wing. Really though, it would be not be hard at all to tweak a wing design slightly to make a different disc. Probably draw it up in 20 minutes.

So is every core the same across models. For instance the Crave and Inspire use the same core or not? Does Crave equal Switch, Servo and Resistor?

I assumed the Core was the same design with just a different wing. Really though, it would be not be hard at all to tweak a wing design slightly to make a different disc. Probably draw it up in 20 minutes.

So is every core the same across models. For instance the Crave and Inspire use the same core or not? Does Crave equal Switch, Servo and Resistor?

some do, some don't. who cares? its still a 2 part molded disc that they produce in the highest level of quality we see really around DG. They are all unique discs with different stamps and overmolds.

they have some very high quality machines and people working them. its not just a disc golf maker you have to remember that. they can handle making lots of discs if business calls for it-- which appears is the case.

MVP = now 8

17 fairway models under speed nine? Are you counting the speed 5 mids?

Otherwise I count 11 currently in normal production. 12 if you count the Eagle Ls that I keep finding on Eagle shelves.

And with the Discmania and Millennium, 3 more. Maybe four, I can't remember if they still make EXP1s.

Latest posts