• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag Speakers?

cheesegrater

I'm looking for a set of bag speakers that are battery powered. I've looked at walmart and radio shack with no luck. Any ideas or suggestions?

Just need something that i can plug a mp3 player into

ive got these when i have room in the bag for them

usb_travel_laptop_speaker.jpg

Check Ross I have seen some decent ones that people got from there. Its a case that holds the MP3 player inside with speakers on the outside. Decent volume and sound.

I'm not sure what the cost difference is, but zero gravity makes bags with speakers in them and a hoolup for your ipod. I grabbed one off of ebay for maybe $20 or $25 and love it. Just a thought...

Your prob not gonna like the speakers. Everyone I have seen of that design is barely audible out on the course. As for the stool, thats what I have. If you are on the smaller side they are great. Im 5'6 <130lb. No one above 150 is going to be really happy with them due to the size of butt area.

Midnight - you are not the only one, just one of the few... lol

These are what i use, link, when i'm playing a solo round and i want music. Hooked to my iphone. I don't bother anyone with my music and since i keep my phone in my bag i can answere it if it rings.

If i'm playing a round with a friend we have no music cause usually we are shooting bull with each other.

Eh. I've started to see/hear these on the course. Not a great development in my opinion.

If it's not headphones, other people can hear it. And chances are, I don't like your choice in music. :)

Eh. I've started to see/hear these on the course. Not a great development in my opinion.

If it's not headphones, other people can hear it. And chances are, I don't like your choice in music. :)

Time for somebody to just stay inside:)

Latest posts