• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Bard

I just hope that the base plastic Bards will be available soon.
These things are so weird, availability-wise. In US they seem to be really rare and here in Europe none of the actual DG stores have them. However, in Finland at least, you can find one quite easily from most super markets.

I really don't get Westside's Masterplan here. :confused:

These things are so weird, availability-wise. In US they seem to be really rare and here in Europe none of the actual DG stores have them. However, in Finland at least, you can find one quite easily from most super markets.

I really don't get Westside's Masterplan here. :confused:

I had a buddy shoot me one from overseas and it does fly nicely.

The base plastic is pretty weak though. I hope the next run are in the standard BT instead of this real chalky, weak blend

I think the Warship is just as underrated as the Bard. As are many Westside discs. For me Westside has one of the best disc lineups, buy one of each and you won't regret anything.

I just hope that the base plastic Bards will be available soon.

Warships seems to get plenty of love, and plenty of rabid collectors who hoard them lol.

I never hear anybody talking about the Bard. Until they throw one :p

Gimme some BT Bards, BT & Moonshine 'Ships, and I'd be a happy, happy man. :clap:

:popcorn:

Are there Finnish bt bards out? I have one of the prime bt US release bards that is pretty awesome. I'm wondering if there are Finnish bt which I believe is the same as dynamic classic plastic. Like my world. If so that would be money.

Feldberg said in his recent in the bag that they are releasing the real BT Bard stateside this year, or are planning on it anyway.

If they do it would make me happy. I've got two lovely Bards one is 178 and the other is 173 they both throw great, but it's taking forever to beat in the 173 to get some turn without forcing it over.

I just got a bard in a trade and after two rounds I'm pretty sure it's exactly what I'm looking for. Great stability, sweeping fade not a dump. I was looking for an easy to throw overstable mid and this is it.

Try a compass in place of that warship. If you haven't given it a whirl yet, it's fantastic.

Well I snagged a compass and I think you may be right. I need a little longer but this may be a better compliment to the bard than the warship. I prefer to manipulate release angles for flight and sometimes the warship is too responsive, the added stability of the compass may be what I need.

Man bards why didn't I find you sooner. My 167 opto is plenty stable and is lengthening a bit now that the flashing is wearing off. Perfect for the slot I need it for. Flex lines are too fun with this disc and is such a useful shot for me lately.

traded for a tp bard yesterday. 172 and the slightest bit concave. whoa i already liked this mold but in tp holy smokes. may be the best mid i have ever thrown for what I'm looking for in a mid. sneaky long no turn but a little drift and a nice but not beefy fade. this disc is so underrated!

traded for a tp bard yesterday. 172 and the slightest bit concave. whoa i already liked this mold but in tp holy smokes. may be the best mid i have ever thrown for what I'm looking for in a mid. sneaky long no turn but a little drift and a nice but not beefy fade. this disc is so underrated!

My 172 TP Bards are my money discs... if I smack a tree halfway down my drive, and it's too long for a safe Harp upshot, the Bard does the same thing but 20-30' longer.

Money. Every time.:thmbup:

Man, the bt bard is sounding more and more like 'the midrange' I've been looking for since switching to trilogy. Compass/Truth, unreliable in wind, Mace is close but not enough glide and to slow. The Verdict has been the closest so far, but even that disc can get unpredictable sometimes, and is very inconsistent from disc to disc.

Man, the bt bard is sounding more and more like 'the midrange' I've been looking for since switching to trilogy. Compass/Truth, unreliable in wind, Mace is close but not enough glide and to slow. The Verdict has been the closest so far, but even that disc can get unpredictable sometimes, and is very inconsistent from disc to disc.

i threw the verdict before the bard. the verdict was squirrley in the wind for me. the bard laughs at the wind. time will tell how it holds up but the tp bard is everything i was looking for. my tp bard may just end up as my only mid as i beat the tp in and use a vip as well. nice ass disc if you like verdicts you'll love the bard!

I love my tournament bard, works great as a compliment to my VIP Warship. I prefer the bard/warship combo for midrange duties over most other discs I've tried including ROC3, BUZZ, WASP, HORNET, TRUTH, EVIDENCE, Zombie.

I guess I wrote this disc off way too early
The DD van is rolling through pur town on Friday and hosting another 2 disc challenge...Im thinking either Judge or Gauntlet for the putter, but Im really torn between an EMac Truth (if they bring any) or a Bard.

I tried the Bard as soon as it was released and wrote it off because Westside hyped it up as being really overstable...which it isnt. So what do you Bard throwers perfer?TP or VIP? Why do you prefer said blend?