• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beaver State Fling '18

Just started raining here in Portland. Actual pouring and not the normal Portland drizzle in fact... :|

Looks like the rain is currently North, but the prediction is for some. Funny enough, I always assumed Estacada was out 84, but maps show it South and East of Portland on the Clackamas. You'd think, having grown up there, I'd know the river shown in pics was too small by far to be the Columbia.

How does this thread have so few posts? I'm rooting for Eagle. Looks like McBeast will not be winning this one. Foot Fault still has a chance.

How does this thread have so few posts? I'm rooting for Eagle. Looks like McBeast will not be winning this one. Foot Fault still has a chance.

There's a competing thread, the BSF "amateur lottery" thread got borrowed to be the overall BSF thread.

I wound not mind seeing an Eagle win, either.

The only thing I wanna know is if the course will still be in tourney setup in 10-12 days when I am in town to play?

There's something wrong with media coverage rules, regulations, etc, when round 1 of an NT is not documented.

Not a rule issue. The crews simply couldn't process two rounds fast enough. They have to eat and sleep at some point.

Not complaining when it comes out, weeks later is not a prob, just unfortunate we won't see round 1 coverage.

There's something wrong with media coverage rules, regulations, etc, when round 1 of an NT is not documented.

This was a choice by CCDG and Jomez, nothing to do with rules and regulations.

Really, your objection is with the tournament organizers who scheduled two rounds on the first day. No time to cover both and get next day videos out.

This was a choice by CCDG and Jomez, nothing to do with rules and regulations.

Really, your objection is with the tournament organizers who scheduled two rounds on the first day. No time to cover both and get next day videos out.

BSF has had this format since before video coverage was even common. Two world class courses, play them both twice.

Last edited: