• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Bag

I bought a Fade crunch bag about 3 months ago. I love it. I bought mine for $27 plus shipping. It holds about 12 discs and has a big drink holder. I recommend this bag to anyone

I like the PDGA bags because they have seperators for each disc. I don't like to have my discs touching. The only other bag with seperatores is the Innova small bag and it does'nt have a mini pocket.

Innove casual bag works great for a small amount of discs or as a travel bag when jumping on a plane.

what do you guys think is a good bag for a begginer with 5 discs... more on the way?

I just bought my daughter one of those $9.00 starter bags from Academy Sports and Outdoors. It is super light weight, holds about 8 discs, 1 water bottle, putter pocket, a few places for paperwork, a pencil holder, towel clip, hard plastic in the bottom to keep it standing up straight. She is 9 and loves it. She is training for the Texas Womens Championships Junior division tourney in April.

what do you guys think is a good bag for a begginer with 5 discs... more on the way?

If you've got more on the way, you might want to consider a bag in the 10-12 disc range. If you buy a bag that only holds 5-8 discs, you may find yourself buying a second one before too long.

I have a fade torney bag and love it..... lotsa room......two big drink holders...... two large side pouches......two putter front holder...... large mini holder.... large top pouch... of course this is only the second bag I've owned the first being a golfmate cheapy from Acadamy.....

I just received my Revolution Carolina Team bag to replace my Gorilla Boy Silverback that I have had for about 5 months. While I agree that the Gorilla boy bag is extremely well made, the internal frame is its weakest point.

For those that don't know, the Gorilla Boy frame is made from 2 PVC pipes that separate two pieces of plastic cardboard with another piece of plastic cardboard that slides on the pipes, acting as a divider. When I initially purchased the Silverback, I didn't think that the frame would be much of an issue. But as time went by, I grew increasingly unhappy with it due to its flimsy nature and proclivity for the cardboard to become warped.

In an attempt to salvage the bag, I even attempted to fit my friend's Revolution Roll Cage inside, but the dimensions would not allow it. So, I broke down and purchased the Team Bag. The quality of construction is as high quality as the Gorilla Boy if not better, and the bag will hold 4 more discs in addition. I am very happy with my purchase, but regret having to spend the money initially on a product that I am not satisfied with.

So if anyone is interested in purchasing a like-new woodland camo Gorilla Boy Silverback, PM me.

I love my Gorilla Boy bag. I never used their PVC dividers. Took up too much room. I put a hard plastic rectangle on the bottom and use INNOVA accordian dividers for the discs. Very light and durable. Large storage pocket. Love the bag.

My Revo bag is ten years old and going strong. I look at all of the new bags but just can't justify the expense with my old bag still being in good shape and still doing the job. I play a couple times a week year round so it's seen some use.

Just got my new Revo Carolina today. Played 1 round before dark. I love the layout and flexibility of being able to use the side storage for discs or gear. My Innova was not a bad bag, but the Revo is definitely a little nicer. And it feels lighter also. I haven't seen the Gorilla Boys, but hear good things about them. And I recommend the Quads after finally using them today. What a difference. Well worth the $35.

If you're looking at 10-14 discs with a big putter pocket the Fade Crunch Box is great, I have the dirt colored one so it never looks dirty either.

I have my fade crunch bag and its just big enough for what i use it for now, however i want a bigger bag for next season so i'll probably jump up to the fade tourney bag. However ive heard a lot of good things about Revo and Goriilla Boy Bags

Latest posts