• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Bag

What is the best bag, I have an Innova Competetion but I dont really like it too well.

I am looking at the Revolution Team Carolina bags but I can't seem to make myself pay 125$+ for a bag....

Any ideas? Hookups?

Almost a bad question to ask because everyone will have their favs. I plan to buy a silverback from gorilla boy, but I probably have less discs and I like that it has two insulated bottle holders.

You've probably already seen posts saying 1 of three likely, GB, Revo, and fade. I'd probably say all are good enough it's just seeing them and what you may want in a bag a lot more.

I absolutely LOVE my Revo Carolina bag!! I had 3 other bags previously, and the Revo is by far the best bag I have ever owned. I have had mine for 2yrs now and play 3-5 times a week and my bag still looks brand new! Highly reccommended

ive seen alot of people with revo and they are very nice but i like my GB silverback it has tons of room for everything including 2 huge side pockets and fits around 17 discs not including the putters

I have now played 3 rounds with my new Revo Carolina and am very happy. If you like the looks and layout you can't go wrong. I have ZERO complaints. Other than the fact that it hasn't helped me throw any better. I am still noodle-armed sloppydisc.

gorilla love

Have a purple+camo silverback for 4 years and counting... Still looks new!

It has been thru thousands of battles with mother nature and the gorilla's winning.

That's $25 per year investment.. Becomes $20 once March of '10 rolls around.

Can't go wrong with Mr. Silverback Gorilla!

Latest posts