• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Baseline Disc

DX Gazelle, DX Eagle, and DX dart. Also, Classic Aviar even though it only comes in baseline plastic.

No such thing as a good baseline disc in my opinion. Every baseline disc I've ever bought has been stupid under stable. Even a destroyer and boss...

Wonderful example of why it's great that we can all have our own opinions. I am not busting on your post, btw.

You might hate all base-line plastic... But I love it for the exact same reason that you hate it. Give me a beat in DX Avair or Stingray and they'll do amazing, understable, things... well, as amazing as my game will allow anyway. :p

But their baseline is like an innova pro or elite-x plastic.

It's been around much longer though. I don't know what Millennium does that Inova doesn't but Millennium's stuff is so much more consistent. My oldest unnumbered discs grip and fly like my newest ones.

If you're truly going to pick ONE baseline disc, you have to pick the DX Roc.

It's the clear choice because of it's longevity, popularity, versatility...etc.

I love my Pro-D Buzzz. First disc I bought, and is a line shaping machine. Can't go wrong.

My fave baseliners that I'm bagging:

Pro-D Drone, DX Viper, DX Wraith, DX Destroyer, DX Boss. My TM2 Bolt feels a lot like my DX Teerexes, which feel nothing like my current Wraiths/Destroyer/Bosses. My DX Viper has no flight numbers on it, and I have a couple Aviars which almost feel Omega SS-like, stiffer. My favorite Drone is of a grippier/satin type than the other Pro-D drones I have. I have a couple Pro-D Avenger SS's that I was throwing for a bit, and they are also grippy, but they're a little unstable at 150g and turn into rollers when I throw them full power. They are great for the first holes of a day and after a multi-round day.

Latest posts