• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Best way to 'Charge" glow discs?

Fart on them

no actually, lasers, led, just a lot of light. also, adding a little fishing light LED with tape will glow on glow and its super easy to see

for some reason it never crossed my mind to keep the light with me as i play. now i feel dumb haha

Just find a spot in your bag, the one I linked to is relatively compact and won't take up too much room.

Time to derail this thread:

Since when did Bender's membership status change to "Is It The Shoes Rodriguez"?!

Time to rerail the same thread:

A guy showed me his UV flashlight last night. It's the same type that bouncers use at clubs to read IDs. He said it was $17 bucks on Amazon, and it did a way better job of charging his discs than my little black light did with mine. We both had Glo Z Buzzzes, and his was brighter (and thus lasted longer). So look for one of those. I know I will.

you guys are doing it all wrong
you just need a big ass UV light in your bag, so when you take them out they are ready to go
try it, you will like it
the only bad part is, everyone wants to put their disc in your bag to charge

Attachments

• 2013-01-20_16-26-22_809.jpg
    2013-01-20_16-26-22_809.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 2012-11-23_05-49-49_557.jpg
    2012-11-23_05-49-49_557.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 83
As for the gateway superglow stuff, I have found you need to take a little longer to charge them (I have a voodoo that is real slow/hard to charge) but once you get it going it is super bright, and lasts a long time.
It's almost too bright to putt with, because you can see the basket.

Really? I want to see one in person, sounds cool.

you guys are doing it all wrong
you just need a big ass UV light in your bag, so when you take them out they are ready to go
try it, you will like it
the only bad part is, everyone wants to put their disc in your bag to charge

It's a portable tanning bed… for discs.

Latest posts