• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best way to get a disc out of a tree?

Disc tree getter outer

• Baseball

Votes: 69 42.6%
  • Rock (not Roc)

Votes: 34 21.0%
  • Extendable device

Votes: 18 11.1%
  • More Discs

Votes: 21 13.0%
  • RPG

Votes: 20 12.3%

• Total voters
Try the heavy duty tape measure or just keep throwing a baseball up there until you get it.. its going to take awhile but youll get it

trebuchet & a midget.

I caught you getting your midget ready!

midgets.bmp

i didn't vote for any since i use a tennis ball, but out of the listed choices i would say the baseball is the best bet.

I always end up throwing a Rock or more disc. But I have found the most successful way is to wait for someone that can climb the tree to come along :)

Usually I come to the fight unprepared and have to look for rocks, sticks and such.

Maybe we should give the midget a parachute or hang-glider? Might increase the chances of a round 2.

My friend got his teebird stuck in a tree so he threw it bag at it! it came out of the tree tho! (only prob is that his bag got tied on the branches! took like 45 mins to get it down

Human cannonball. Or a ladder. Kite with a trained monkey dangling under it. Better yet just a trained monkey. Or a falcon. Spud gun. The Phoenix Suns Gorilla with trampoline. Batman's grappling gun. Roman candle. Bottle Rockets.

We just finished playing and I brought a BB gun. Shot the booger a good 60 times and it only wiggled a bit (knew it wasnt coming down after about 4 shots, the other 56 were just fun). We ended up throwing the remainder of the forest at it until it finally dislodged after about 30 minutes. I will have to try the midget idea, but I will need to find a toddlers superman costume to make it pdga approved. I will also throw a baseball in the bag and keep a football in the truck as backup as those sound like the crowd favorites and should work as I can throw the football over them mountains. Thanks for the ideas and keep em coming.

Human cannonball. Or a ladder. Kite with a trained monkey dangling under it. Better yet just a trained monkey. Or a falcon. Spud gun. The Phoenix Suns Gorilla with trampoline. Batman's grappling gun. Roman candle. Bottle Rockets.

In no way is just a trained monkey better than a kite with a trained monkey dangling from it.

i was going to say trained monkey but i thought that wasnt funny enough,
but it was funny when you said it though:rolleyes:

I'd rather use a rock but sometimes even that won't do the trick.
Last time that happened, I climbed the tree.
Not fun, but I did get the disc.

this reminds me of sitting at my practice field throwing some disc (I throw by a school) i was with my friends, and one threw back towards the school, i didnt think much of it cuz he cant throw far, but he got a lucky throw. My disc landed on top of the school. lucky for us there was dirt pile next to the school, my friend drove his truck on the dirt pile, we then jumped from there to the top of the school and retrieved my disc yay!:)

Latest posts