• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best way to get a disc out of a tree?

Disc tree getter outer

• Baseball

Votes: 69 42.6%
  • Rock (not Roc)

Votes: 34 21.0%
  • Extendable device

Votes: 18 11.1%
  • More Discs

Votes: 21 13.0%
  • RPG

Votes: 20 12.3%

• Total voters
I dont carrying anything in my bag for disc removal. I just find some rocks nearby and toss those up there. Luckily I have always gotten my discs back from the trees.

One day, there will come a time where you will look around and have nothing to throw. I see this in your future---------------->:doh:

Gatorade bottle filled with water ... they are very durable n will def knock a disc out of even the toughest pines

Yeah but what sucks is when the bottle gets stuck in the tree. A course near me has a plastic bottles stuck in about half the trees. I hate seeing that. You might as well be littering if you leave a bottle stuck in the tree. Lots of large sticks and rocks stuck in the trees also. Climb it if you can safely, or use a long branch or other extendable device.

I voted more discs. its the only thing i carry on me other than a stool. and i am not throwing my stool into a tree. it could get stuck and they are not cheap.

Definately a baseball. Keep one in the bag at all times. Today I got a disc stuck in a tree. Used my trusty baseball and out it came.

Crazy thing about this day, was that there was a backpack up in the tree as well. came back with my trusty baseball. Out came the backpack and the three disc inside. No names, no numbers on them. Seemed like someone just flat out quit disc golf in the middle of their round.

Latest posts