• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

Man, I wish I knew custom meant stuff other than just colors. I'd kill for longer straps since I'm huge

Not sure if it's camera distortion, but that looks wider than mine.

Also, a small little rant. I've had my Green/Black Ergo2 since they first came out and it's by far my favorite bag (I've tried both Grips, Spinal Tap and I currently have a Mahal which serves a different purpose). I was so happy with this bag that I decided to do a custom order and I'm pretty excited for that. But it has been such a headache communicating with John. I've had to follow-up 3 separate times because he wasn't communicating. I just didn't get the aloofness.

Rant over.

Not sure if it's camera distortion, but that looks wider than mine.

Also, a small little rant. I've had my Green/Black Ergo2 since they first came out and it's by far my favorite bag (I've tried both Grips, Spinal Tap and I currently have a Mahal which serves a different purpose). I was so happy with this bag that I decided to do a custom order and I'm pretty excited for that. But it has been such a headache communicating with John. I've had to follow-up 3 separate times because he wasn't communicating. I just didn't get the aloofness.

Rant over.

Have you emailed or called? I have found the phone to be far more effective with him.

What's your custom job? I just put in my New Orleans Saints bag order today. :thmbup:

Have you emailed or called? I have found the phone to be far more effective with him.

What's your custom job? I just put in my New Orleans Saints bag order today. :thmbup:

I agree the phone is much easier - I emailed on the 3rd with no response yet. Mine should be done and shipped by Friday I hope anyways.

That Blue Bag posted on Facebook sold for $200.

I have been taking to John via email. He told me when I'm ready to order, to contact him via phone

E-Mail....maybe that was the problem. I did order over the phone though.

I got a desert digicamo and black bag. Probably would have added a d-ring if I knew that was an option with the custom bags.

E-Mail....maybe that was the problem. I did order over the phone though.

I got a desert digicamo and black bag. Probably would have added a d-ring if I knew that was an option with the custom bags.

It seems John can do most anything within reason. I am going with black and gold, plus internal pockets added to the sides and bottom storage, plus a key ring on one of the inside pockets, too. Basically, I made it have Grip or Voodoo storage options, in an Ergo shell. I am excited about it, to say the least.

It seems John can do most anything within reason. I am going with black and gold, plus internal pockets added to the sides and bottom storage, plus a key ring on one of the inside pockets, too. Basically, I made it have Grip or Voodoo storage options, in an Ergo shell. I am excited about it, to say the least.

How much did it cost for all of that extra stuff?

wish i thought about a key ring. did not realize there was not a key ring or key clip somewhere. oh well.

I ordered a digi-camo and tan bag. John was very easy to get ahold of over the phone and a pleasure to do business with. I sent him some patches from my Army days to be sewn on the bag and when he got them we texted back and forth to determine the best placement for them to be sewn. It was finished yesterday. Took a little over three weeks but I think it'll be worth the wait. He even stitched my last name on the bag where it would normally have the Ergo2 emblem. Definately a one of a kind bag! I should have it by tomorrow or Saturday at the latest.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 127
Anybody else having issues with the pockets drooping off to one side? My Ergo2 is only a few months old and the pockets are drooping down to the right (when facing the opening of the bag). The bottom most pocket is sagging down and drooping to the right worse than all the rest. I have to wrestle with it to fit only two discs down below the lowest pocket.

Unfortunately that is the pockets stretching out and unless you fill it completely, discs can fall out i am finding out

Unfortunately that is the pockets stretching out and unless you fill it completely, discs can fall out i am finding out

That looks like a bad sew more than the pockets stretching, because it should be stretching evenly if he has discs in there.

I would give John a call. He seems to be more than responsive that way, and others have easily had their issues resolved going that route. I'd imagine he would either send you a new bag or have you send it in to get new disc slots installed.

Finally got my maroon/grey Ergo2. I traded an A Series Grip for it and can't be any happier with the switch.

It would also help if you stacked the discs the opposite way (upside down) they'll fit a little better. But it could also be a bad sew job too. I'm going to be sending mine in here soon together repaired because the top pocket is startingto tear

Latest posts