• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

Contemplating making the switch ffrom my mahal to one of these.. But I'm worried I won't have enough extra room when I really need it.

Don't do it. I've had an ergo2 and currenly have a mahal. The ergo2 is great, and very comfortable, however, the mahal is more comfortable, and more versatile.

Hmm..

I'm still shuffling the idea around in my head. I feel that there's just too much room in my Mahal. It's nice to have the extra room, but honestly I never really use it. I never have discs in the outside pockets, and I find stuff to fill the extra space. I dunno. I really don't even need to be carrying around as many discs as I do (19). I had a Grip before my Mahal, and it didn't have enough space, the Mahal has too much space, and I feel like the Ergo2 will be juuuuust right - and lighter. Plus I love the layout. And the rainfly is tits.

We will see..

Don't do it. I've had an ergo2 and currenly have a mahal. The ergo2 is great, and very comfortable, however, the mahal is more comfortable, and more versatile.

How much is it costing to do this custom color combination because if I can do that, I'm not going to wait for a Simian (even though they themselves are AWESOME). The Ergo 2 has my attention...
$224.95 to your door.

More comfortable is subjective and personal, but I get that. Both are quality bags and both feel like a dream on your back. Can't really go wrong with either one in my opinion, just depends on how much stuff you want to carry.

Hmm..

I'm still shuffling the idea around in my head. I feel that there's just too much room in my Mahal. It's nice to have the extra room, but honestly I never really use it. I never have discs in the outside pockets, and I find stuff to fill the extra space. I dunno. I really don't even need to be carrying around as many discs as I do (19). I had a Grip before my Mahal, and it didn't have enough space, the Mahal has too much space, and I feel like the Ergo2 will be juuuuust right - and lighter. Plus I love the layout. And the rainfly is tits.

We will see..

I'm sort of the same. If I have room I fill it. I'm carrying 21 in the Ergo right now and have plenty of room for all the essentials. And it definitely is lighter.

I ordered a custom yesterday. I believe John said it should ship by the end of next week.

John is a great guy to work with. Same with me earlier this year, he didn't have any in stock and I emailed him and he told me he'd have one out by the end of the week for me. Loving my ergo2 but I may try out the Rebel from Upper Park.

Aside from the bag seeming awesome, I was just happy to be able to support a good dude.

I just wanted to update: John replaced my bag in good time. My new one has better build quality and feels great. Gotta love great customer service.

:thmbup: He also sent me a replacement bag for the issues I had. Great customer service.

Unfortunately, the straps just aren't very comfortable for me.

If anyone is looking for one, I've got a black one I loaded up and played 9 holes with. 175 shipped and its yours.

I think my shoulders are too narrow. Great bag. I hope someone grabs it and loves it. Just not for me.

Latest posts