• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bradley Williams Suspended

Given what we know, was the PDGA suspension of Bradley Williams correct?

• Yes, and the amount of time was correct.

Votes: 122 51.5%
  • Yes, but the amount of time was not correct.

Votes: 69 29.1%
  • No, the process was flawed.

Votes: 30 12.7%
  • No, Bradley Williams should not have been suspended at all.

Votes: 16 6.8%

• Total voters
When you're on probation, you need to work extra hard to keep your nose clean. It's a shame really, because he's a great disc golfer, and this punishment seems harsh. Best of luck to him in the future.

Josh Anthon v.2 didn't last long...

Which headcase will Innova sign next??

version i heard, was that he shoulder bumped another player and they exchanged words. they had allegedly cleared the air were fine by the end of the round.

Also, not to condone Williams' behavior, but murdering someone with your RV does not equal kicking over a basket/shoulder bumping someone...

18 months seems crushing. Wow.

Now what for BW? Southern Nationals and and NEFA events only?

Was Palmer involved in the disagreement as well?

So only Williams was disciplined for the incident? Interesting. If this was something that happened off the course, I would say it's a private matter. However, since it happened on the course during a high profile sanctioned event, I think the details should be explained to the other PDGA members.

So only Williams was disciplined for the incident? Interesting. If this was something that happened off the course, I would say it's a private matter. However, since it happened on the course during a high profile sanctioned event, I think the details should be explained to the other PDGA members.

Except Williams was still under probation at the time of the incident. As was stated, when you're on probation, you need to keep your noise extra clean.

Latest posts