• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bringing back you know your addicted to disc Golf when...

Doesn't sound tough to me, just wear most of your clothes in layers on the plane and there's plenty of room in the suitcase for discs.

go to georgia in july and repeat above statement with confidence.

When trying to find a soul mate...your biggest baggage is that you spend hundreds of dollars per year on a sport that is heralded as one of the cheapest sports around.

When trying to find a soul mate...your biggest baggage is that you spend hundreds of dollars per year on a sport that is heralded as one of the cheapest sports around.

that's still nothing compared with the fees in ball golf. clubs, balls, greens fees, driving range, etc...

When you are grocery shopping, and your fiancee sighs, rolls her eyes and says "nice putt" after tossing the container of crumbled blue cheese into the cart she is holding while looking at yogurt 20' away.

When you are grocery shopping, and your fiancee sighs, rolls her eyes and says "nice putt" after tossing the container of crumbled blue cheese into the cart she is holding while looking at yogurt 20' away.

I've been looking for a new putter how stable are the crumbled blue cheese containers? Any spit outs?

Grip sucks but I liked the smaller diameter, felt like throwing a quoit, lol.

When you spend your Saturday building 6 baskets to finish out your 9 at the house. I'll try to get some pics up today. Any idea on how to post pics from my phone to here? Won't let me copy and paste.

When you spend your Saturday building 6 baskets to finish out your 9 at the house. I'll try to get some pics up today. Any idea on how to post pics from my phone to here? Won't let me copy and paste.

photobucket? facebook? imageshack?

I was driving a tractor and judging the distance to the end of the field based solely on if I could drive that far, approach that far, or putt that far. I was pretty accurate if I do say so

Latest posts