• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brodie Smith PDGA #128378

Jerm is definitely a chad and a dork. Is he a hippie though? :popcorn:

He wears tie dye/silly outfits, likes music, has some great road stories, and I would bet money that he's a stoner. He is the true fusion of all three archetypes, as he doesn't fit any one of them cleanly but combines elements of all three to be Big Jerm.

Uli to the chads. I'm gonna get a running list and start this its own thread in the morning.

He wears tie dye/silly outfits, likes music, has some great road stories, and I would bet money that he's a stoner. He is the true fusion of all three archetypes, as he doesn't fit any one of them cleanly but combines elements of all three to be Big Jerm.

Uli to the chads. I'm gonna get a running list and start this its own thread in the morning.

I'll take that answer. I actually look forward to your list. That's a great idea. Just don't hurt Brodie's feelings. ;)

Please provide a link to the new thread here. It's morning and I can't find it...unless it is already in the Landfill.

need a cry baby whinny b!tch category

You dang skippy I'm going to cry and whine about this. Brodie and Paul going straight to twitter to air complaints about a stupid sign and use it as a reason to boycott an event that really has nothing to do with said sign sets a precedent for all of their fanbois to do the same stupidity on a local level to TD's like me. No bueno.

You dang skippy I'm going to cry and whine about this. Brodie and Paul going straight to twitter to air complaints about a stupid sign and use it as a reason to boycott an event that really has nothing to do with said sign sets a precedent for all of their fanbois to do the same stupidity on a local level to TD's like me. No bueno.

I should be able to not play your tournament for any reason I want, no?

Uli has plenty of dork in him also

And ya know what? When I see people litter on the course, they usually tend to be chads. The hippies are environmentally conscious and the dorks are too self conscious to pull a dick move like littering.

I would wager a guess that most littering on courses is unintentional. We put our drinks down to throw and forget to pick them up (lost many beers on the course that way). Wrappers, food, drinks, discs and whatever falls out of our bags during a round. I wouldn't just assume the worst in people. Often things are just a numbers game.

I would wager a guess that most littering on courses is unintentional. We put our drinks down to throw and forget to pick them up (lost many beers on the course that way). Wrappers, food, drinks, discs and whatever falls out of our bags during a round. I wouldn't just assume the worst in people. Often things are just a numbers game.

A lot of what I see is a combination of poor planning and lack of trash cans. I see a lot of people walk up to the first hole with a Wendys bag and a drink. You know you aren't going to want to carry that for 3 miles. Then the conscientious people don't pick it up because they don't want to carry that for 2.5 miles and then take it home. Because there is 1 trash can on a 100 acre property and it hasn't been emptied in a month.

Chads:
Brodie
McBeth
Kevin Jones

Dorks:
Sexton
Heimburg
Lizotte

Hippies:
Conrad
Clemons
Philo

Then you have your hybrids:
Ricky - chad-dork
Eagle - hippie-chad
Nikko - hippie-dork

You can take it one step further and add the white trash designation, which can combine with any of the three base categories. Like Josh Anthon, who is a white trash chad.

It's simple math, really
I think I'm a dork aspiring to be a chad

A lot of what I see is a combination of poor planning and lack of trash cans. I see a lot of people walk up to the first hole with a Wendys bag and a drink. You know you aren't going to want to carry that for 3 miles. Then the conscientious people don't pick it up because they don't want to carry that for 2.5 miles and then take it home. Because there is 1 trash can on a 100 acre property and it hasn't been emptied in a month.

The same hand that carried it in, should be the same hand that carries it out.

Regardless of trash cans.
Its part of being a grown up, you know, picking up after yourself.

Chads:
Brodie
McBeth
Kevin Jones

Dorks:
Sexton
Heimburg
Lizotte

Hippies:
Conrad
Clemons
Philo

Then you have your hybrids:
Ricky - chad-dork
Eagle - hippie-chad
Nikko - hippie-dork

You can take it one step further and add the white trash designation, which can combine with any of the three base categories. Like Josh Anthon, who is a white trash chad.

It's simple math, really

I think im the rare Chad-Dork-Hippie combo. Like yeah, a reasonable grown-up.

Latest posts