• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brodie Smith PDGA #128378

Where is Fish when I need to make a bet? LOL :)

I'm just a bit mad that I can't go try to figure out what a crappy round's rating would be. The Worlds page from last year has all 4 rounds being played at Eureka for some reason...:confused:

I sent a message to Chuck in case he wants to fix it but for player ratings, it doesn't really matter since most of them will have it drop off during next month's update...

With pools, I believe the PDGA still puts the scores for the same round in the same column even though they were thrown on different courses. You may need to do some detective work to tease out which score came on which course in the column. Big Dog has been the one to ask for the past year regarding perceived scoring issues or course labels on the PDGA results web pages.

Last edited:
Unfortunately with pools, the PDGA still puts the scores for the same round in the same column even though they were thrown on different courses. You'll have to do some detective work to tease out which score came on which course in the column. Big Dog has been the one to ask for the past year regarding perceived scoring issues or course labels on the PDGA results web pages.

Ahh, that makes sense.

---------------------------

He finally got a birdie, lol. +5 thru 9

I'm just a bit mad that I can't go try to figure out what a crappy round's rating would be. The Worlds page from last year has all 4 rounds being played at Eureka for some reason...:confused:

Did you check Udisc?? I remember watch the scores last year on their software. With two pools playing at difference course it can get messy with PDGA site.

Edit::

Found it

https://www.udisclive.com/live/proworlds2019

Well... if he were to par out and the ratings are similar to last year, shooting +6 would be 970ish... but he hasn't played the 1000ft monster in the woods yet. If he comes away with anything less than 7, it would probably be a decent score on that hole...Only Conrad got the bird the first time thru the course at Worlds...

I sent a message to Chuck in case he wants to fix it but for player ratings, it doesn't really matter since most of them will have it drop off during next month's update...

The player ratings are correct, but the pools screw up the displayed name for each round. Same division being split into two courses at the same time is difficult to show. To get a feel for the ratings last year, you have to know what players played what course by looking at the old documentation if you can find it (and know what players played in what pool). Email [email protected] if you have specific questions.

Last year at worlds, Northwoods MPO (par 64, 9299 ft) had an SSA of 66.7

Been waiting for Nate to upload his score but it hasn't happened yet... So far +8 was in the 960s but that was pretty early and there's been a lot of people finish since then.

Well the good news is... He had one bird and isn't tied for 148th. #getfreaky

+5 thru 13.

He obviously doesn't jive well with this course. Doss brought up something during the livestream yesterday that would likely be the reason. You have to be able to control your speed very well to compete on this course and Brodie definitely still has some issues with that.

Latest posts