• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brodie Smith PDGA #128378

Fair.

But imagine saying the statement I did 10 years ago. You would have been locked up and tested for mental issues.

I can't believe it.
I had a different opinion than someone else in this thread and wasn't called names.

:clap::clap:

I can't believe it.
I had a different opinion than someone else in this thread and wasn't called names.

:clap::clap:
I mean we can call you some if it will make you feel more at home... :|

:p

I'm not sure why Smith dug up that screenshot of a four-month old facebook post and fired up this debate anyway. His round received generally positive feedback from what I saw, we could have just rolled with that.

I'm enjoying looking at Brodie's whole card on UDisc Live, it's enlightening me to the level of play that pros in the middle of the pack exhibit. I don't get exposed to this normally because I usually only watch lead card coverage of late rounds. His drives and C1 putting seem as good if not better than his cardmates but he's converted 0/4 C2 putts and failed to scramble effectively (what does that actually mean anyway?!) and that seems to be why he's not stretching ahead of his cardmates.

brutalbrutus, it's almost like I'm there!

I'm enjoying looking at Brodie's whole card on UDisc Live, it's enlightening me to the level of play that pros in the middle of the pack exhibit. I don't get exposed to this normally because I usually only watch lead card coverage of late rounds. His drives and C1 putting seem as good if not better than his cardmates but he's converted 0/4 C2 putts and failed to scramble effectively (what does that actually mean anyway?!) and that seems to be why he's not stretching ahead of his cardmates.

brutalbrutus, it's almost like I'm there!

When you miss the fairway off the tee and still make par or better.

Well, I guess in regular golf, it actually means missing the green in regulation but still make par or better. Not sure if that is the same definition in udisc stats but I would imagine so.

So on a par4 that would mean not getting inside circle 1 in two throws and on par 3's it would be not inside circle 1 off the tee.