• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brodie Smith PDGA #128378

And now Brodie's all upset that Ricky liked a meme making fun of him — Is he actually this soft, or does he just crave attention?

Where did this happen?

The dude is creating every opportunity to walk away and blame it on the players/sport

I googled it because I was curious...

https://twitter.com/Brodiesmith21/s...0?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

A bunch of nothing to me. I wouldn't really call that "all upset". All upset is more like vlog rant in a car or something, IMO.

With that said, I kind of love it. I don't really think Brodie has the resume to be a rival to a top player, but I want to see rivalries in disc golf. I love the Uli stories about how top players slighted him. I love how Saints pass rusher Cam Jordan retweeted that Buccaneers offensive tackle Donovan Smith opted back in this season and said that was great news.

lol 1825 likes in 22 hours.

If Brodie would quit pointing this stuff out I bet that would be somewhere south of 100 likes. Oh well, he just wants to give attention to "haters" and that just fuels their fire. I wonder how many Insta followers PDGA_Rodman got as a result of this nonsense...

It doesn't matter if Brodie is positive or negative. He's not going to bring the sport into the mainstream. If you know who Brodie Smith is, chances are you already knew what disc golf was before he started playing. All he is is a prima donna who thinks he needs people's respect because he's Brodie Smith. He hasn't won anything of note.

Brodie will be as much responsible for the popularity of the sport as the movie Chains was. :|

I don't see Ricky as one of the people who liked that post. Unless he unliked it.

His like is still there

qfXqpZU.png

I don't hate them, nor are either in my favorite two or three players... I do want to see how they compete this year... McBeth should be fully back from injury and to see if Brodie can get some top twenty finishes at top events.

If Brodie would quit pointing this stuff out I bet that would be somewhere south of 100 likes. Oh well, he just wants to give attention to "haters" and that just fuels their fire. I wonder how many Insta followers PDGA_Rodman got as a result of this nonsense...

i had a good chuckle while i clicked followed!

I don't hate them, nor are either in my favorite two or three players... I do want to see how they compete this year... McBeth should be fully back from injury and to see if Brodie can get some top twenty finishes at top events.

I had no idea McBeth was dealing with an injury. Deets?

I don't hold Paul accountable for sticking up for Brodie. He probably should have just stayed out of it, but they're pals, and you take up for your pal when someone gives them a hard time. I still maintain that Brodie needs to lighten up.

No, Paul is not in my personal favorite 3 MPO players, but he's the Michael Jordan of disc golf. The only reason it gets boring watching him is because every single throw is perfect.

Latest posts