• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Broke 750'...with help =-p

I don't think he's posted the video yet. I can't wait to see it.

I now want to see a Distance comp b/w Kachtz, ZJ and Masterbeato. how do we make this happen?

well I just threw 763' at 7000' with no wind...

seriously, with out a vid, who cares?

Funny, I do not remember seeing you being invitedto the Big D Competitions.
People care because they enjoy following this new players insane progress.
500ft at 3 months, 600 feet at 6 months, 720ft at 9 months.

Distance contests are like the home run derby of disc golf.

Funny, I do not remember seeing you being invitedto the Big D Competitions.
People care because they enjoy following this new players insane progress.
500ft at 3 months, 600 feet at 6 months, 720ft at 9 months.

you don't have to be invited... and you don't count months very well either... :p

i finially got a video uploaded, it took me a while since i could not find the software to my cam..

this is me trying to show the technique mostly and how i was trying to use the wind as an advantage, if you want to fast forward the video to 1:45...most of the first throws all just turn and burn into the ground..the blue Destroyer at 2:45 went 690' the rest were not worth measuring....

the wind was blowing in the direction of the line of that shadow in the bottom right, i am trying to throw in the direction of the trees, when its thrown correct and flys good, the disc will end up way to the right out of the view of the cam.

sorry if you cant really see the discs well.
if someone wants to embed this video that would be great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7U1aBEw-Qg

The only thing annoying about this is how easy it looks like you are throwing! I would think that someone throwing 600-700' would be doing some sort of full-speed 360° with a giganto grunt or something.

Amazing job dude.

I don't think he's posted the video yet. I can't wait to see it.

I now want to see a Distance comp b/w Kachtz, ZJ and Masterbeato. how do we make this happen?

I'll take bets on me getting last place. haha. I do need to start throwing actually distance lines. I have been getting some flat flip shots out to 475-500, so if with some more air time like Kachtz described, I might be able to hang in there.

And any throw over 700 is sick. congrats dude.

i was wondering this too. i honestly really can't tell what is happening in this video. are you throwing like, giant sky flex shots or something?

i am not really sure what a flex shot is... the best way i can describe it is, it is like a giant arc anhyzer type shot that flattens out about 75' from the ground, but since it is such a wind dependent shot, i can throw the same feeling shot twice, one will go 600 the next one will go 250....so its definitly not a Disc golf shot by any means, but it is how the Big D in the desert records are made

I hit about 430 a few times with a decent crosswind today... Nothing like 700 but it certainly was fun!

aj