• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Buying a putter- suggestions?

Which Putter should I go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would recommend something with a traditional rounded edge. I like Rhynos, but i don't think they will help your game much. I would recommend the following discs based on feel:

Aviar Big Bead (JK or KC Pro- soft vs. firm respectively)
Wizard
Voodoo
Focus

I've tried a lot of putters and recently I am really liking the JK and KC Aviar putters- I use JK for close putts and KC for longer putts and short drives. But the Wizard also has a great feel and predictable flight (and the Focus has a very similar feel). I have not thrown and Ion, but I've only heard good things about them.

I voted other as I suggest a Wizard or Ion. Both great putters! The JK and KC Pro Aviars are nice too as I have noticed they are closer to a Wizard than a regular Aviar.

It's not for everyone but I LOVE my blowfly II. Ive got an aviar as well but I only use it on really long approach/putts

I have used :

Titanics
Aviars
Voodoos
Banger GTs
Wizards
Pro D Magnets
Soft Magnets
Champ Aviars
Darts
Challengers

and out of all those, the Soft Magnet just works the best

Blowfly. Flips Flat, Flys Straight. It is so sticky, it grabs the chains on off center putts, and saves a stroke. Hits the basket and sticks into it, because it is so soft, and saves a stroke. Hits an edge and starts to roll away from the hole, but that sticky, floppy sucker just won't roll away, and saves a stroke..... Get it? It will erase strokes from ytour game

I started off with the Aviar P&A and it was good then I was like my putting sucks. It is the disk... Tried the warlock and it was great, added the wizard in it was great. Played with a rattler for approach, blew donkey cock for putting IMO. Then I went back to my current set up and working great is KC Pro Aviar for inside the circle, and a star or dx aviar p&a for outside the circle. Seems to be doing me great.