• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Buzzz OS

A longer zone that can handle some wind....

Yes, please pass the salt.

Threw my Zone and Buzzz OS back to back today. For me, the Buzzz OS was not as overstable as the zone, nor as consistent in the wind.I'd put it about midway between the Buzzz and Zone, both in stability and length. My Verdict is safe in its slot.

Threw my Zone and Buzzz OS back to back today. For me, the Buzzz OS was not as overstable as the zone, nor as consistent in the wind.I'd put it about midway between the Buzzz and Zone, both in stability and length. My Verdict is safe in its slot.

How does it feel in the hand in comparison to the Verdict? Deeper rim?

Any flight similarities to a flat Ti Buzzz? Is it a notably distinct flight/mold?

It's funny to me that people are going crazy over these right now. Had they not included "Buzzz" in the name it would just be another new release... Good marketing Discraft!

Innova has been doing this with their "3" series, and Lattitude started with the "Pro" series. Discraft is jumping on the bandwagon and just riding the popularity of their best selling disc.

Next up with be the Long Buzzz as they re-stamp a Surge distance driver to sell more of them.

(not trying to bag on any particular company, they all do it, and it's just business)

It's funny to me that people are going crazy over these right now. Had they not included "Buzzz" in the name it would just be another new release... Good marketing Discraft!

Agreed!

And then mold "minimalists" will sleep ok at night bc they're only bagging "Buzzzes" in their mid slot.

Innova has been doing this with their "3" series, and Lattitude started with the "Pro" series. Discraft is jumping on the bandwagon and just riding the popularity of their best selling disc.

Next up with be the Long Buzzz as they re-stamp a Surge distance driver to sell more of them.

(not trying to bag on any particular company, they all do it, and it's just business)

Discraft originated this tactic, right? SS OS etc..

Latest posts