• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Buzzz

It's been too long since we've buzzzed around here. Was chatting with my new friend, elmexdela, in another thread and figured I'd continue it here. Bagged a z glo buzzz and ti flx buzzz ss yesterday instead of the wasp/comet combo I've been working on for most of the last year. FH is a big part of my game and I simply get a better feel and release with the buzzzes. Was pretty happy with the results so I'll try it for awhile along with my zone for OS stuff.

I guess I'm just saying no to beads........for now.

It's been too long since we've buzzzed around here. Was chatting with my new friend, elmexdela, in another thread and figured I'd continue it here. Bagged a z glo buzzz and ti flx buzzz ss yesterday instead of the wasp/comet combo I've been working on for most of the last year. FH is a big part of my game and I simply get a better feel and release with the buzzzes. Was pretty happy with the results so I'll try it for awhile along with my zone for OS stuff.

I guess I'm just saying no to beads........for now.

i have a friend who rocks a heavy z buzz, lighter z buzz, and a esp zone. all mid shots are covered. he throws 50/50 fh and bh

i have a friend who rocks a heavy z buzz, lighter z buzz, and a esp zone. all mid shots are covered. he throws 50/50 fh and bh

I actually picked up a beautifully beat ESP buzzz that's probably a little flippier than the buzzz ss. Tested them both and just preferred the ss. I like how the ti flx sticks.

Which is more overstable, the Ti Buzzz or the Glo Z Buzzz?

It's actually a ti flx buzzz ss. I have a ti buzzz and found it pretty much the same as the z glo. Z glo feels great and the ti is copper(brown) so the z glo wins.

I have a ti buzzz and found it pretty much the same as the z glo. Z glo feels great and the ti is copper(brown) so the z glo wins.

Unfortunate about the color of your Ti Buzzz. Mine is blue, so I can actually find it among the Georgia pine needles. Ti is great plastic, and I like my Buzzz in the Ti plastic.

you ever beat the hell out of a pro d buzz for a flip machine

Nope, haven't really been playing long enough to beat hell out of a disc. Started playing in the era of premium plastic and that's what I prefer.

Nope, haven't really been playing long enough to beat hell out of a disc. Started playing in the era of premium plastic and that's what I prefer.

Nah man, I've only been playing for a year and baseline has it's place. Get yourself an X Buzzz and your mind will change about premium plastic.

I rock Two ESP BUZZZ and an X BUZZZ along with a wasp all of my mid shots are covered. The BUZZZ is an amazing disc and it's very versatile, there's definitely enough of them out there to find one that suits whoever. IDK I love the BUZZZ

in an ideal bag i would have a z wasp, z buzz, x buzz and d buzz

in reality z wasp is all i use

im waiting for misprints to be at gggt for x and d buzzes again so i can stock up

I rock Two ESP BUZZZ and an X BUZZZ along with a wasp all of my mid shots are covered. The BUZZZ is an amazing disc and it's very versatile, there's definitely enough of them out there to find one that suits whoever. IDK I love the BUZZZ

Happy to have a well-weathered CryZtal Buzzz in my bag with six aces so far. I kinda like that disc, myself! :p
(I'm thinking of throwing the ESP Buzzz next to it whenever I'm near a disc-eating hazard, though).

in an ideal bag i would have a z wasp, z buzz, x buzz and d buzz

in reality z wasp is all i use

im waiting for misprints to be at gggt for x and d buzzes again so i can stock up

I'm not a huge fan of the Pro-D. I love the X and I feel that if it got any less stable I couldn't do anything with it. I may have traded in Z for ESP entirely, maybe will keep a Glow daddy just for when I need a big ol' double cheesy beefcake Buzzz. All that aside, I hell yeah on the Z Wasp I don't own what I'd do without that(however the Gila is made in baseline plastic sooooooo.

im not a huge fan of the d buzz either but for what they do theyre great it just is i can do those same lines with my water discs (beat to hell fairway baseline plastic whatevers)

My mids have been a work in progress. Buzzz, wasp and comet have been in and out, made some sweet shots with all of them, even got the comet to turn as intended occasionally. It really just boiled down to FH for me.

Threw a 200' FH approach yesterday with the SS that I didn't want to fade. Out of the hand I thought it was going to fade out but it sat up straight, turned just a hair, and lightly sat down next to the basket. Shots like that stick with me.

My mids have been a work in progress. Buzzz, wasp and comet have been in and out, made some sweet shots with all of them, even got the comet to turn as intended occasionally. It really just boiled down to FH for me.

Threw a 200' FH approach yesterday with the SS that I didn't want to fade. Out of the hand I thought it was going to fade out but it sat up straight, turned just a hair, and lightly sat down next to the basket. Shots like that stick with me.

i love this shot i use my beat plaz ion for the flick to flat laser line for 250 and in buzz ss sounds perfect for it plus with premium plastic it is less likely to hurt your fingers if you play multiple rounds a day do what works! really any disc in your bag can be fh and bh but the comet isnt designed for the modern day fh unless you have no ceiling and a wide fairway for it to fly like an ultimate frisbee

Bro, you gotta try the X Buzzz, it replaced the comet and Buzzz SS for me. All the same shots the comet achieves if you give it some loft, throw it lower, a little faster and you get incredible understable lines, hyzerflip, flip up hyzer, sky anny, Lazer beam straight lines man it's a fantastic piece of plastic. And also if you throw the Buzzz already then you're grip is exactly the same.

Bro, you gotta try the X Buzzz, it replaced the comet and Buzzz SS for me. All the same shots the comet achieves if you give it some loft, throw it lower, a little faster and you get incredible understable lines, hyzerflip, flip up hyzer, sky anny, Lazer beam straight lines man it's a fantastic piece of plastic. And also if you throw the Buzzz already then you're grip is exactly the same.

Does it take a little while to beat in? I grabbed an elite x buzzz and in the field so far it has flown every bit as stable as z plastic for me. The buzzz ss fresh had a good bit more turn than the elite x buzzz.

Jawbreaker Buzzz is awesome! Check those out. Start off a bit less stable.

Speaking of, I should post in the JBuzzz thread I made a few weeks ago...