• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Buzzz

I'll just throw this out there - that on the long search for the most OS buzz - I started using C-Glow MD4's and they (to me anyway) feel a LOT like a buzz and fly with more confidently OS but not too OS, once they work in they fly like the Fresh glow Z Buzzz or new Ti Buzzz and they hold that stability well. So far I'm pairing the MD4 with a lightly seasoned Z Buzzz and they work great together.

Yes the Buzzz/Glow MD4 is a great combo. . but after i got my FLX CryZtal Buzzz i don´t feel a need for the MD4s anymore

I'll just throw this out there - that on the long search for the most OS buzz - I started using C-Glow MD4's and they (to me anyway) feel a LOT like a buzz and fly with more confidently OS but not too OS, once they work in they fly like the Fresh glow Z Buzzz or new Ti Buzzz and they hold that stability well. So far I'm pairing the MD4 with a lightly seasoned Z Buzzz and they work great together.

buzz os is probably the most os buzz

Looks like Infinite have ESP Buzzz GT now but i can´t "Select your disc".

I have tried many different computers but can not get it to work

Better contact them, I'm sure they'd be happy to help you open your wallet :thmbup:

I looked. I see plenty of buzzzes..ezez but no GTs. I appears to have been discontinued a long time ago.

No it's a new run. Part of their special ESP releases from Discraft with a script stamp of just the disc name. They've done the Flash, Comet, Nuke, and just yesterday, the XL (which I picked up one, since it was my first disc.)
DI_Infinite1_10.jpg

Had a plan to order some DGA discs today and wanted a few ESP Buzzz GT to. . but it´s the only disc i just can´t "pick"

Super expensive to order disc from Infinite for me here in Sweden so i need to order everything at the same time

Had a plan to order some DGA discs today and wanted a few ESP Buzzz GT to. . but it´s the only disc i just can´t "pick"

Super expensive to order disc from Infinite for me here in Sweden so i need to order everything at the same time

Looks like they built that special page for the GT Buzzz ESP, and are probably in the process of taking pictures and adding them to the page today.

Hmmm...maybe they are sold out. But they usually have that "sold out tag" on the pic. I'm guessing they're just behind putting them up.

You've stumbled upon the page of a Black Friday Deals Week Release. The full ad will come out this weekend. These will come out on Discraft day... along with
ESP Banger GTs that you guys have been asking for. :)

You've stumbled upon the page of a Black Friday Deals Week Release. The full ad will come out this weekend. These will come out on Discraft day... along with

It´s just there if you go to the "discraft page" so i didn´t really stumbled upon it

But i will wait for "black friday" to make my order then :)

But for me here in Sweden i really hate the "DAY" deals. . shipping and customs is a killer for me so i can´t really use more than ONE "day deal" and make one order.

But the good thing is that midnight for you is morning for me. . so i don´t have to sitt up and wait for those "midnight deals" to drop

hit basket today off the tee with my z flx buzz and i rarely throw the thing

its been a great water disc

I have +30 Buzzz in many diffrent plastics. .

For now i have the Pmcb buzzz or the old Nate Doss Ti for the OS shots and the Rubber Blend as a less stable counterpart. . . .and the new Buzzz SS in Ti for even less stable flight
I used to have the Z-FLX before i found the Rubber Blend. . love LOVE the RB

I have about two boxes of one kind of Buzzz or another and I have never seen a Rubber Blend Buzzz in person. Where do you get those?

Those ESP Buzzz GT. . and ESP Banger GT. . looks fun.

But to wait over a week for a 1% chance to get one before they sell out ..is it even worth the wait.

God how i hate sales. . .

hit pipe today on a dead straight hole 250 ish out low ceiling

hyzer flipped my beat puddle top clover top d buzz

Latest posts