• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Camping Selah/Trey

cmcolomb

Double Eagle Member
Hey DGCR Friends!

I am hoping with your wealth of knowledge/experience you can help me out. 6 guys heading to TX for some Selah Ranch and Trey Texas DG and Camping.

We have a couple guys with tents, but the majority of us have the hammock setups. Just curious if they had specific camping areas that had ample trees to choose from to hang our hammocks?

Thanks!

They have 2 designated camping areas, and there are trees in those areas. They also have a firepit, but no campsite style grills. When are you planning on heading out this way? I will be up there with a small group for a weekend in April tent camping!

What he said^ when are you going? 3 buddies and myself are gonna be there next weekend.

nice gents - thanks!

getting there late 3/7 most likely. staying thru sunday but gonna hit the saloon also!

Dang.....JELLIE. Two feet of snow and currently 11 degrees....at 4:00 in the afternoon. Have fun guys.

We stayed at the second campsite at Selah (farthest from the pro shop) and there was one big shade tree at the actual campsite. There are plenty of trees around the edge of the woods for hammocks though, just not necessarily AT the campsite. Go into town and check out the little cafe 'Our Place'. The brownie sundaes were BOMB.

Also, I can't remember if they shut the gate at a certain time or not. I know upon arrival we went straight to Dave's house and paid for everything. Just something you might wanna check since you said you'd get there late on Friday.

Last edited:

Latest posts