• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Can you be "niced" after the fact

Can a "nice" happen after a throw has been completed?

• Yes, a "nice" can happen after the fact and this is a prime example

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • While "nicing" exists, there's no way it can happen after the fact

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • What the h--- are you guys talking about? Do you believe in Santa Claus, too?

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People who believe nicing can have a retroactive effect are the same people watching a recorded sports game hoping for a different outcome.

That's the reason they go to such great lengths to avoid spoilers. If you don't know the outcome, you can still hope.

People who believe nicing can have a retroactive effect are the same people watching a recorded sports game hoping for a different outcome.

So, then it sounds like you are on the side of proactive nicing. hmmmmmm.

Most time the "nice" is after the throw, but during the flight, and usually before a tree hit.

So I would vote, yes you can nice after the throw...

Yeah, I like to nice people BEFORE they throw ;)

When we are playing casual rounds, my friend and I will do this to each other like right as the other is throwing.

Dead silence, lining it up, run up, then right on the plant..."Nice shot, Matt".

Usually it back fires and he does have a really nice shot.

When we are playing casual rounds, my friend and I will do this to each other like right as the other is throwing.

Dead silence, lining it up, run up, then right on the plant..."Nice shot, Matt".

Usually it back fires and he does have a really nice shot.

We used to throw things (rocks, etc) at the discs as soon as they come out of the hand. Never saw one hit but it can play with the throwers head. :)

Latest posts