• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

On the topics of ITBs, 120h for the Jomez McBeth :eek: ? Yowza! I mean, did it show in the end product? Hell yes, but that's still quite out there.

Snazzy sidebar info missing is actually IF the information comes out in audio (and ideally clearly), the throwing on practise range (I'm guessing it was a range of some sorts) was the bomb, even if Paul bombs his discs outside my range :( . Then again, if you had gotten Feldberg to throw every disc in his cart for his CCDG ITB, hell, you'd still be editing the footage :D .

I seem to recall a question in the Steve Rico AMA about what would be his entrance music. Throwing the ball back at you Ian, if DG went more way of wrestling/MMA and players had and used nicknames in their introductions (in addition to their name) plus entrance music/theme song, what would be your nickname and music? I mean, we all call him Paul "McBe(a)st" McBeth, but is he ever introduced using the nick?

On the topics of ITBs, 120h for the Jomez McBeth :eek: ? Yowza! I mean, did it show in the end product? Hell yes, but that's still quite out there.
I'd wager a majority of that was the render time for the motion graphics.

I seem to recall a question in the Steve Rico AMA about what would be his entrance music. Throwing the ball back at you Ian, if DG went more way of wrestling/MMA and players had and used nicknames in their introductions (in addition to their name) plus entrance music/theme song, what would be your nickname and music? I mean, we all call him Paul "McBe(a)st" McBeth, but is he ever introduced using the nick?

haha I mean the obvious answer to the music question is Rockin to Brock :p The not so obvious answer is spottieottiedopaliscious.

Nickname, god I have no idea. The Big Roller? lol

I'd wager a majority of that was the render time for the motion graphics.

nah, pretty sure that's working time. Mike has said it takes him 30 min to an hour per shot to lay in the shot tracker, and Juan and Jonathan did so much graphical/editing work.

nah, pretty sure that's working time. Mike has said it takes him 30 min to an hour per shot to lay in the shot tracker, and Juan and Jonathan did so much graphical/editing work.
Jesus. If he put 150 billable hours into a motion tracked line...

Most expensive ITB in history. Easily.

Jesus. If he put 150 billable hours into a motion tracked line...

Most expensive ITB in history. Easily.

O there's no doubt about that. I can't think of any ITB that's even close in terms of quality and time put in. I mean Ricky's is probably number 2, and I don't think Derek put more than 20 or 30 hours into that one.

O there's no doubt about that. I can't think of any ITB that's even close in terms of quality and time put in. I mean Ricky's is probably number 2, and I don't think Derek put more than 20 or 30 hours into that one.

Even 20-30 hours is crazy for a ten minute clip. DG Media guys are so underappreciated with all the work you do for free. Big Roller, you da real MVP. ;)

Even 20-30 hours is crazy for a ten minute clip. DG Media guys are so underappreciated with all the work you do for free. Big Roller, you da real MVP. ;)

:hfive:

lol, o god, what have I done! :p

SoCal round 3 Part 2 is up, Epic finish, and more Sexy commentary. It's a must watch.

DG Media guys are so underappreciated with all the work you do for free.
No doubt. If we did 150 hours of motion graphics work for a client that is easily ~$15,000 worth of work. And thats assuming only one guy worked on the project.

Some of the DG media folks are CRIMINALLY underpaid. No chance Youtube revenue share makes anywhere close to that back unless the video garners millions and millions of views.

:hfive:

lol, o god, what have I done! :p

SoCal round 3 Part 2 is up, Epic finish, and more Sexy commentary. It's a must watch.

Epic, without giving anything away - great example of that guy doing that thing better than anyone else can when he needs to win that $$$.

Any idea of a timeline for your next few releases? I would love to see the Flying Eagle Open.

Epic, without giving anything away - great example of that guy doing that thing better than anyone else can when he needs to win that $$$.

:clap:

Any idea of a timeline for your next few releases? I would love to see the Flying Eagle Open.

That's up next after Utah Open. Doing commentary on it tonight :)

Was Simon still at his rehab facility in Switzerland and just over skype, or was this commentary done when he was in Cali for Avery's wedding?

Loved hearing Simon again! Thanks.

Me too. I like Simon so much. Such a great dude :clap:

Was Simon still at his rehab facility in Switzerland and just over skype, or was this commentary done when he was in Cali for Avery's wedding?

Switzerland. 8 in the morning for him, 11 pm for us :) He's staying with Andreas Gertsch (in our DGWT round 1 vid). Great guy!

Latest posts