• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

Biased and bitter.

All these complaints are so silly. I had a great time and will be back throughout the year. If there is anything wrong with his tourney, its that he was nice enough to let people be in the tourney that were only giving him a hard time before the event for silly reasons that were fabricated. He had a definite right to not let ccdg not film. You guys are acting like babys, ccdg. I don't know much about the crew on the north side but I do know that Theres at least one snitch that is on that side of the fence that accused a friend of mine of putting a gun to his head and forcing him to GROW for him, he said all this when the police busted in and arrested him. He folds under pressure and makes up lies when he has a problem. That specific person is a weasel and is a big reason for creating this static and turning people against Dave. Don't believe this bull****. Ok Jerm didnt get paid for 4th, he should have played better. The payout was for 1-3rd. I knew that and I played in the advanced group. Its a paradise fun style tourney. You guys are following a lying weasle into a fabricated conflict. Try dedicating your life to creating a beautiful disc golf course in a country where bribes are common and the chips are stacked against you based on skin color. Then after you do this, ask yourself, would you let just anyone walk into your art gallery, snap pics, and then sell those pics on the side? Y'all are weak.

All these complaints are so silly. I had a great time and will be back throughout the year. If there is anything wrong with his tourney, its that he was nice enough to let people be in the tourney that were only giving him a hard time before the event for silly reasons that were fabricated. He had a definite right to not let ccdg not film. You guys are acting like babys, ccdg. I don't know much about the crew on the north side but I do know that Theres at least one snitch that is on that side of the fence that accused a friend of mine of putting a gun to his head and forcing him to GROW for him, he said all this when the police busted in and arrested him. He folds under pressure and makes up lies when he has a problem. That specific person is a weasel and is a big reason for creating this static and turning people against Dave. Don't believe this bull****. Ok Jerm didnt get paid for 4th, he should have played better. The payout was for 1-3rd. I knew that and I played in the advanced group. Its a paradise fun style tourney. You guys are following a lying weasle into a fabricated conflict. Try dedicating your life to creating a beautiful disc golf course in a country where bribes are common and the chips are stacked against you based on skin color. Then after you do this, ask yourself, would you let just anyone walk into your art gallery, snap pics, and then sell those pics on the side? Y'all are weak.
Yes. Its called good publicity. Instead he decided to go the "Bad publicity is good publicity" route...

WTF did I just read? Crazy sauce keeps on getting crazier.

Hi, I've never watched one of your videos and heard anything I felt was incorrectly described. Is anny flex redundant? Maybe, but it's very clear what you're describing when you say it so to me it works.

Thanks

Anny is the release angle, flex is the shape of the shot. You can release on an anny and have it hold the anny line, or throw a roller. Anny flex is shaped more like a(n?) S.

More specifically, does flex presume anny? Kinda hard to do a hyzer flex shot; most flex shots are by definition anny flex shots.

OK Part 1 is dropping any minute, part 2 behind it.

Today was awesome, tons of amazing disc golf.

I had A.J. Risley on for commentary, A++ do recommend.
I like the cut of that fella's jib.
iu

That's exactly what a max distance line is. Hyzer flip something to the left of target high and let it turn, and it will flex out and fade back toward the target.
I like to call this la linea de Dios.