• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

Jared Person seems like a nice... uhm... person. Christian Dietrich too. Very gracious, as you are.

I love your videos. When you are able to list the discs that they are throwing it is an enormous extra bonus. Love it.

Will you guys be filming the So Cal Championships this weekend? Just saw McBe4st signed up!

Really enjoying watching this tournament, mainly just to drool over that gorgeous course! Seriously beautiful views. And of course CCDG is always the most informative, insightful commentary. Keep it up!

I know the emoji shows 2 people, but I can't leave ya hangin :hfive: you're welcome

:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

Jared Person seems like a nice... uhm... person. Christian Dietrich too. Very gracious, as you are.

Haha they're both great! Just filming the first round I knew I had 2 great options for a co commentator. Both super nice with a great sense of humor.

I love your videos. When you are able to list the discs that they are throwing it is an enormous extra bonus. Love it.

Thanks! Love being able to do that when we can. All depends on getting the info from the pros. That and non-next day videos. Just don't have time to add that little extra with the next day turnaround time.

Will you guys be filming the So Cal Championships this weekend? Just saw McBe4st signed up!

Haha I saw that on his FB last night. It looks like it's gong to happen! My wife+++

Really enjoying watching this tournament, mainly just to drool over that gorgeous course! Seriously beautiful views. And of course CCDG is always the most informative, insightful commentary. Keep it up!

O man those courses are unreal!

Thanks! We've got a ton of footage to get us through the winter :) That and it looks like I'll be filming the So Cal Champs, and the Morley field Team Challenge in the next couple weeks.

That and it looks like I'll be filming the So Cal Champs, and the Morley field Team Challenge in the next couple weeks.

Awesome... glad to hear you'll be doing the Team Challenge. I've spectated it a few times over the past decade, and it'll be neat to show the larger world what a different kind of competition is like - the trash talking, the side bets, the forced mandos/off-hand-only shenanigans that some of the best players in the world like to do when the pressure is somewhat off :thmbup:

Highly recommend that you follow Nate Doss around, he usually is rocking his own personal speaker and a nice soundtrack for his matches.

Thanks! Love being able to do that when we can. All depends on getting the info from the pros.

I forget which video now, but I was cracking up at a line something like "Not sure what he threw there, not everybody likes me poking around their bags"

Last edited:
Awesome... glad to hear you'll be doing the Team Challenge. I've spectated it a few times over the past decade, and it'll be neat to show the larger world what a different kind of competition is like - the trash talking, the side bets, the forced mandos/off-hand-only shenanigans that some of the best players in the world like to do when the pressure is somewhat off :thmbup:

Highly recommend that you follow Nate Doss around, he usually is rocking his own personal speaker and a nice soundtrack for his matches.

Love filming Nate! You know for sure if he's going? Such a nice guy. Great attitude while playing too.

The music thing is actually a problem. I've had Youtube mute videos before where there was music playing. Like not music I added, but music that was recorded by the camera. Really lame.

I forget which video now, but I was cracking up at a line something like "Not sure what he threw there, not everybody likes me poking around their bags"

Haha I think that was round 3 part 1 hole 1. I think I said I tried to get in his bag but he wouldn't let me. (Rahn) My normal procedure it to hit them up on FB with an unlisted video so they can give me their disc info. Some people are great about it, and others lag/don't do it. All I can do is try :)

Is there any chance that you could enter the names of the players in the video description for future videos? It could save a little bit of time for people who are trying to find footage of a particular player.

Thank you so much for the videos, you guys are great!

Is there any chance that you could enter the names of the players in the video description for future videos? It could save a little bit of time for people who are trying to find footage of a particular player.

Thank you so much for the videos, you guys are great!

Thanks!

That's not a bad idea. I used to just put the names in the titles, but someone complained of spoilers. I'll probably just go back to that. I try and tag people's names too if I remember.

So this weekend I'm considering doing some super ghetto next day videos of the So Cal Championships. I'm filming 2 rounds saturday, 1 round Sunday. It would seriously be just the footage, probably just rounds 2 and 3. Any interest in this, or would I be wasting my time? I'll still put out full normal quality CCDG footage w/ commentary but it'll be a bit (months) before that's out.

So this weekend I'm considering doing some super ghetto next day videos of the So Cal Championships. I'm filming 2 rounds saturday, 1 round Sunday. It would seriously be just the footage, probably just rounds 2 and 3. Any interest in this, or would I be wasting my time? I'll still put out full normal quality CCDG footage w/ commentary but it'll be a bit (months) before that's out.

I'd rather have the "ghetto next day" personally. This time of year is so starved for disc golf vids that I will watch ANYTHING. I'm so bored at work I'm watching the 2014 your worlds vids for the 1000th time today.

A boon yer highness: gimme now please, tia, ciao

Just the throws with not even scores after the holes, I will definitely watch it.

Let us watch some Disc golf. ;)

Latest posts