• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

You've probably been doing this for a while, but I really like the drone videos in reverse (starting at the basket and flying back toward the tee). That way it's way easier to know where you're throwing by the time you show the view from the tee. I'm sure there are ways to keep improving, but I like it!

You've probably been doing this for a while, but I really like the drone videos in reverse (starting at the basket and flying back toward the tee). That way it's way easier to know where you're throwing by the time you show the view from the tee. I'm sure there are ways to keep improving, but I like it!

Glad you like that! We'll keep it up.

In other news we'll be at WTO this weekend, and are gonna try for a next day vid (posted Sunday) of round 2. McBeast should be on that card. I've got Monday off too, so I might try to hammer out round 3 and final 9.

Glad you like that! We'll keep it up.

In other news we'll be at WTO this weekend, and are gonna try for a next day vid (posted Sunday) of round 2. McBeast should be on that card. I've got Monday off too, so I might try to hammer out round 3 and final 9.

I've now spent five minutes racking my brain for a WTO reference so I wouldn't have to admit that I'm clueless. Getting old is such a pain. Give us a clue.

ch_zephyr_green.png
:D

Champ vs Chumps part 4 tickets on sale now! 20 bucks a hole (or raffle for 5).

So does this mean for $20 we're in as a chump for one hole? What does the $5 raffle ticket get a chance at? Sorry if this has been explained but the Facebook post wasn't exactly clear on what that meant either. Either that or I'm just dense.

Edit: I did a little more clicking and got my answer. Disregard.

Last edited:
So does this mean for $20 we're in as a chump for one hole? What does the $5 raffle ticket get a chance at? Sorry if this has been explained but the Facebook post wasn't exactly clear on what that meant either. Either that or I'm just dense.

Edit: I did a little more clicking and got my answer. Disregard.

I'm too lazy to go click. What does it mean?