• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] champ dragon with a dx stamp

BADman

Eagle Member
Saw a cool dragon at a shop today and I thought it looed fancy, cuz it had a rainbow dx stamp. I've never heard good things about dragons but I might go back just wall the disc... any thoughts team?

Champ? Dragons are only run in dx, it just doesn't look like normal dx. It's your money, personally I'd take a pass.

Yep. Used to be rubbery and opaque on the old ones. This new stuff is hard, brittle and clear. I actually have an Aeropod screwed onto the bottom of one for night time disc golf.

They could make a dragon out of gold and platinum and it would still suck balls. Don't waste your money.

dragon they should have called them witches or ducks!

can you post a picture?

just say it, special plastic designed to float

I had one. The Dragon has its place... although it's a very, very narrow place. It's a pretty sweet disc with a 30 mph tailwind. (But so is the 150 Valkyrie, the 150 Teebird, the Diamond light, etc...)

The plastic looks like champ, but it's as tacky as any disc I've ever held. I bet it would work well in wet weather.

that plastic doesnt last for shiii. hit a couple nice rocks and its over

on another note the dragon is actually a great disc for thumbers. it flies pretty good and will do a full flip and keep on flyin. good for rollers too

Yep, dont understand the hate for dragons. Served me well as something i could throw over water with confidence. Its supposed to be a disc for beginner players, and served me very well. Its like calling the dx leopard rubbish now, when at one time it was my most used disc.