• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Charlotte NC Area Disc Golf Lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.

hankdabank

Par Member
If anyone in the Charlotte area is looking for help developing their game, contact me to schedule a lesson.
I have worked with at least a dozen students and seen improvement in each and every one.
One of them even got an ace during our first session! :hfive:

This is my ad from YC Magazine which is based in Rock Hill, SC.

I can teach any technique in disc golf and/or improve driving distance.

My typical rate is $25/hour (field work) or $25/round.

I'm 952 rated and I've been playing for 17 years but I'd be all over this if you were in Memphis. $25/hr is super fair.

Come out here and teach me how to putt.

Good luck!

Take This Guy up on his Offer. He'll make you better.

Thanks guys!

Bob, you need to schedule a trip to Charlotte to play our fine courses! Keep an hour or two open for me while you're here.

henry is a great teacher and a great guy.

i have taken one 'playing lesson' from him in the past. it definitely helped. do yourself a favor, it will pay off.

I can help with rollers, backhand, sidearm, thumbers, whatever.

I work until 5 or 5:30 every weekday and play tournaments most weekends, so after 5:30 on weekdays is the best time to meet.

I've been asked about group classes.

Let me know how many people and we can work something out.
The more, the merrier!

Wouldn't that be nice. Quick question, what grip do you use for forehand and why?

Oops, didn't see this until just now.

That depends on the type of shot and type of disc.
For example: I use the "stacked 2-finger" grip for discs with small rims like a Roc or Eagle where my middle finger is in the rim and my first finger is right behind it with no contact with the rim. This grip really helps eliminate the tendency to roll your wrist at the end of the throw and create wobble, making for much cleaner and smoother shots.

Thanks. What about larger rimmed disc? I'll give you a dollar for the minute lesson here that way you can say you make $60 an hour

Thanks. What about larger rimmed disc? I'll give you a dollar for the minute lesson here that way you can say you make $60 an hour

I basically switch my fingers and put the first finger into the rim, with my middle finger behind it, also square with the rim.
This puts the nose down, so you can really put a lot of power on an overstable disc and get a nice full flex.
I would estimate that I can throw a sidearm about 450' with this grip.

The lessons are going well. I'm seeing steady improvement in my repeat students and first timers are getting excited about their results.

Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far. :hfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts