• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Charlotte NC Area Disc Golf Lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who can't meet at my normal, after-work times:

I'm free this weekend if anyone is interested.
Also, I'm taking the week after the 4th off from my day job and will be available for some mid-day lessons July 8th-12th.

I'm gonna be at Lake Keowee, SC the 7th-12th. I'm trying to setup a round with Wiggins right now, but if that falls through I may hit you up. I really want to play a couple of the Charlotte courses.

I'm gonna be at Lake Keowee, SC the 7th-12th. I'm trying to setup a round with Wiggins right now, but if that falls through I may hit you up. I really want to play a couple of the Charlotte courses.

Just lemme know and we'll work out a time.

Cool! Wish I was in the area I'd so be down! Good luck bump.

It's worth a trip just to play all the courses!

Just got back late last night from Denver. No tournaments for me this weekend.
Who wants to get together for a lesson?

Added at least 100 feet to a friend's drive yesterday. :hfive:

Who else is interested in improving their game?! :popcorn:

I'd like to extend a genuine "THANK YOU!" to everyone who has reached out to me for lessons. It is greatly appreciated! :clap:

If you have had a good experience learning disc golf techniques from me, please consider taking a moment to leave me some positive feedback here on DGCR. I've met with many good students and would have no problem returning the favor. :hfive:

I'm constantly brainstorming and trying to come up with even better teaching ideas to raise the bar even higher in Charlotte. I'll keep you guys and gals posted with anything on the horizon. :popcorn:

Had a few very constructive lessons this past weekend.
I'll be in town and available this upcoming weekend as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.