• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check it out bought at Play it again sports

Picked up a Classic Roc (extremely flat and perfectly beat in but almost no dings)175g for $5.49 and a CE Firebird (lots'o'ink) 168g for $8.49 at the PIAS in Carrolton, TX today.

i hate this thread lol just hatin' cause im jealous...my PAIS went out of business but even before they did they only carried about 90% new/overpriced discs and 10% used/crappy discs...i cant wait to go visit relatives for Thanksgiving and Christmas so i can hit up their local PIAS lol

I wish Canada still had PIAS. Even then, they probably wouldn't carry discs because it's not very popular here. :/

Pretty good haul today:

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

I've gotten from PIAS,

pretty much everything thats been in my sale thread the last few days,

pro line fb
pro line leopard
pro line spider,
11x kc pro roc
11x champ eagle x (2)
pearly stingray
pearly cobra
pearly banshee
pearly valk

basically, its a gold mine.

Two SE Teebirds and an SE Leopard.

Bought from the PIAS in Raleigh yesterday. $6/each for the Teebirds and $10 for the Leopard.

photo.php

photo.php

I hope the leo is the good blend of SE b/c if not, you are gonna be disappointed when those discs hit a tree.

I saw the SE and couldn't resist, didn't know the Leopards were questionable until after I bought it. Plus, I had to beat the "vulture" to it. There was also a 10x KC Pro Teebird, but passed cause I had 6 discs in my hand already. Fiance is going to be pissed.

the raleigh store has alot of old beaters.......but like i said before i think the guys who work there take the real good finds

you just gotta know the guys there. If they know you are looking for something they will set it aside for you and call you.

I do love those SE TLs for roller discs though. they get flippy quick but are really good once they get there. If you don't like them, hit me up and we can trade.

Also you NC guys need to come out to my Sat singles.

Latest posts