• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Classic Review lines

Wow, just wow! I normally dislike the hole by hole descriptions, but this one had me laughing, in a sad kind of way. I can just picture Opti getting hit by golf balls or dodging them! Now I'd like to visit the course just to see how bad this course is.

by Optidiscic on Hackett's Park

This one just perfectly capped it off for me: "who builds a course and does not use the hugest hill except for a long nasty walk back to the lot."

Haha that is hilarious!

I may have exaggerated a smidge on Hackets...well not really..This one really makes me laugh every time I read it though...from Wilson Farm Park in PA:
Cons: - Deer are used to humans and just stand there so you can't play through

From bygwyllay's review of Jackson Community College:

I felt like I was heading out on the Oregon Trail without a guide. Surprised I didn't die of dysentary.

The most perfect review from a first time reviewer. The whole thing is pure gold so you should read every last word. The park is in Summit Illinois and anyone who has played there will love this: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/reviews.php?id=824&mode=rev

"Summit park is a must for any student of existentialism"

Thanks you fractalzoom, you made my day!

I didn't want to sound like a hater in this review, but this course is hard... and it feels downright unfair... I wanted to have fun with it.

I'm a little bent 10 out of 11 found it helpful. Someone out there is a f*cking nihilist.

...anyway - I appreciate getting mentioned.

I didn't want to sound like a hater in this review, but this course is hard... and it feels downright unfair... I wanted to have fun with it.

I'm a little bent 10 out of 11 found it helpful. Someone out there is a f*cking nihilist.

No problem man, you did a great job. As a LHBH player I find this course to be frustrating to say the least. In fact I always skip the 7th and 8th holes out of principle/pride/.....fear.

As for the nihilist - That must be exhausting :hfive:

Wow, just wow! I normally dislike the hole by hole descriptions, but this one had me laughing, in a sad kind of way. I can just picture Opti getting hit by golf balls or dodging them! Now I'd like to visit the course just to see how bad this course is.
OMG that is hilarious! This is my favorite "Short drive downhill decapitates old man jogging on walking path 2 feet behind basket".

well done fractal. I take it that you have an interest in philosophy.

The most perfect review from a first time reviewer. The whole thing is pure gold so you should read every last word. The park is in Summit Illinois and anyone who has played there will love this: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/reviews.php?id=824&mode=rev

"Summit park is a must for any student of existentialism"

Thanks you fractalzoom, you made my day!

I loved the part near the end where it says, Alienation: "The person who made this course hates you." "The designer wants to see you suffer" great stuff which still has me laughing.

You can pet a goat! Who doesn't like to pet goats?

from harr's review of limona in FL. i guess thats a positive?

Hey someone finally read that. I laughed when I played the course and when I wrote the review, so that was good enough for me, but thanks for reading it!

Hey someone finally read that. I laughed when I played the course and when I wrote the review, so that was good enough for me, but thanks for reading it!

im going to FL later this year again and am looking at courses to play. i thought that was pretty darn funny. and just snuck in there all casually too:hfive:

Aww man, I didn't see the goat at Limona. :(

I liked that course, titans and elevation changes in FL!

Wow, I read all the reviews since mine and it sounds like the place has grown up quite a bit!! The shorts had no signs before and there was only 1 basket per position.

Sounds like a must hit now.

I would say this is the worst I have ever played. If your a 4 year old girl and you live right next door to the course and have never played disc golf before then this is the place for you. Otherwise don't waist you time

Did you call it unfair in the review. I did not thumb you down, but saying a course is "unfair" is a pet peeve of mine. unless they say "Fractalzoom must play from the long tees and everyone else plays from the short", then it is equal. everyone has to play through the same crappyness you do.

Dave242's review of Estabrook (newest course in Milwaukee)

Dave242 said:
Cons: The homo in the convertible Sebring who stared me down as I changed in my front seat from my work clothes into my DG gear before my round. He then drove over and told me "You're a quick change artist. You went into your car as a businessman and come out like this."
I should have told him, "This is disc golf....you might change the last 2 letters around, but I don't."