• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Climo withdraws from Worlds due to injury

I heard that Avery Jenkins broke his arm in a no-holds barred arm wrestling match for a Pearly CE Gator...but that's just a rumor.

Elbow tendonitis is no joke. I tried the fork grip for 3 days over one week and it gave me a severe case. I was out for 5 weeks until I got a cortisone shot. It's been 2 weeks since and now I'm just getting back. Inflamed tendons are slooooow to heal.

Had 2 surgeries on my right elbow and guess what.......I'm throwing lefty now!!!!!

Had 2 surgeries on my right elbow and guess what.......I'm throwing lefty now!!!!!

Yeah, I was out there a few times throwing lefty. Still putted right handed though as it didn't hurt. I sucked, but I figured lefty golf was better than no golf.

Yeah, I was out there a few times throwing lefty. Still putted right handed though as it didn't hurt. I sucked, but I figured lefty golf was better than no golf.
DSCJNKY had something wrong with his elbow & started throwin lefty. Now his elbow is better & he's back to righty. But now he can pull lefty out if he needs to. Like he needs another weapon :rolleyes:

Everything...betting he doesn't ever win the worlds again.

a suckers bet. :thmbdown:

on any given day any of these top rated pros can put it together to claim a victory. last time i checked ken's playing and rating are/is still some of the best in the world.

never count a proven champion out.

It's a sucker bet since he's likely to win future World titles in pro divisions other than Open...

a suckers bet. :thmbdown:

on any given day any of these top rated pros can put it together to claim a victory. last time i checked ken's playing and rating are/is still some of the best in the world.

never count a proven champion out.

Bingo, even though I will always have an asterisk next to his name after calling Cale after that putt at the Majestic to take it into a playoff.:thmbdown:

I heard that sometime during the week of Worlds Climo went out and played De La left-handed and shot +9. Not bad for 27 holes at De La.. :)